Author Topic: PetSmart faces backlash for LGBTQ-themed products 'for your gender-fluid fish' and other pets  (Read 652 times)

Offline libertybele

One more store to boycott; this is becoming beyond ridiculous. I've never liked PetSmart as they are so over priced.  No need to enter there store now.  They are making a huge donation to GLSEN  **nononono*

PetSmart faces backlash for LGBTQ-themed products 'for your gender-fluid fish' and other pets

PetSmart became the latest company to face public backlash over its marketing in line with the LGBTQ agenda.

The company released a new line of LGBTQ-themed products, including dog bikinis, butterfly cat leashes, and costumes for reptiles with capes.

Some posted photographs of the LGBTQ marketing on social media.

Others pointed out that PetSmart has carried similar products since at least 2019.

The company said in its announcement for Pride Month that it was also making a $200,000 donation to GLSEN, an LGBTQ advocacy group. GLSEN has been criticized by many on the right for its extremist advocacy for radicalizing public school teachers and forcing sexualization into public school curricula. It has also been the source of many drag queen events at public school student clubs. ..............

https://www.theblaze.com/news/petsmart-lgbtq-backlash-public
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I knew a gal over on Twitter who swore her snails were nonbinary.  I think it was a joke with her.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Don't give a rat's ass how you dress up your pet, but this is absolutely crossing the rubicon. Done with them...won't darken their doors again.
The company said in its announcement for Pride Month that it was also making a $200,000 donation to GLSEN, an LGBTQ advocacy group. GLSEN has been criticized by many on the right for its extremist advocacy for radicalizing public school teachers and forcing sexualization into public school curricula. It has also been the source of many drag queen events at public school student clubs...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I just don't get these large companies coming out and purposely causing financial problems for themselves.

As as result,I have came to the conclusion that the "Billionaire Boys Club" promised them any losses would be covered,plus a little  extra for their trouble.

After all,if the Globalist bastards in the Billionaire Boy's Club  can afford  to buy political parties and political candidates,buying influence in corporations owned and ran by fellow globalists shouldn't be a big deal.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I was done with them before this insanity. I took my dog to one of their groomers and specifically told them she was skittish and over reactive also that she didn't like being in a crate and because of that I didn't care if she was still wet when I got her, just call when they were done. A-holes completely ignored my what I said even though they wrote it down and shoved her in a drying cabinet and stressed her out so bad I had to tranq her.

Online mountaineer

I just don't get these large companies coming out and purposely causing financial problems for themselves.
Note that the WokeyMcWoke corporations aren't celebrating Pride Month in the Middle East.

https://twitter.com/SamanthaTaghoy/status/1664736445054033922
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Note that the WokeyMcWoke corporations aren't celebrating Pride Month in the Middle East.

https://twitter.com/SamanthaTaghoy/status/1664736445054033922

@mountaineer

Well,the Billionaire Boys Club Fascists aren't trying to take over control of those countries.

Yet.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!