General Category > Elections 2024

Ron DeSantis snaps at reporter claiming he's not taking questions from voters: 'Are you blind?'

(1/1)

libertybele:
Ron DeSantis snaps at reporter claiming he's not taking questions from voters: 'Are you blind?'

Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis sharply dismissed a reporter asking why he wasn't taking questions from voters while he was taking photos with members of the crowd during a campaign stop in New Hampshire, asking, "Are you blind?"

"People are coming up to me, talking to me," DeSantis said, surrounded by members of the crowd, in response to a question from Associated Press reporter Steve Peoples on Thursday. "What are you talking about? Are you blind? Are you blind? People are coming up to me, talking to me whatever they want to talk to me about."

DeSantis' press secretary Bryan Griffin reacted to video of the confrontation on Twitter.

"This @AP reporter asked this question while @RonDeSantis was surrounded by voters in New Hampshire asking him questions and taking pictures. Perfectly illustrative of the modern media shutting their eyes and ears to the truth to push their narrative," Griffin said...........

The Florida governor drew laughter from an audience in Iowa on Wednesday while responding to Trump's claim that New York's response to COVID-19 under Gov. Andrew Cuomo's leadership was better than Florida's response.

"I mean, if you say Cuomo did a better job with COVID than Florida did — first of all, that’s not what he used to say. Six months ago he would have never said that, right?" DeSantis said to the crowd.

Several major media pundits and publications have described DeSantis as being "far more dangerous" than Trump...............

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ron-desantis-snaps-reporter-claiming-hes-not-taking-questions-from-voters-are-you-blind

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version