Author Topic: Joe Biden Criticizes States Protecting Children from Mutilation in LGBTQIAAP2S+ Pride Month Proclama  (Read 381 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Criticizes States Protecting Children from Mutilation in LGBTQIAAP2S+ Pride Month Proclamation

Hannah Bleau 1 Jun 2023

President Joe Biden used his “Pride Month” proclamation to criticize states that have taken steps to protect children from mutilating their bodies in the name of “gender affirmation.”

On the first day of June, the White House released President Biden’s “Proclamation on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Intersex Pride Month, 2023.” The proclamation begins by harkening to the 1969 Stonewall Inn riots, proclaiming that “pride” is “a celebration of generations of LGBTQI+ people, who have fought bravely to live openly and authentically.”

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1664285862245601281

Notably, LGBTQI+ is an extension of the traditional LGBT acronym, adding “queer” and “intersex” for the sake of further inclusivity. According to a February Gallup survey, just .1 percent of U.S. adults identify as “queer.” Still, Biden’s acronym did not go as far as Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s infamous “2SLGBTQQIA+ people.”

“And it is a reminder that we still have generational work to do to ensure that everyone enjoys the full promise of equity, dignity, protection, and freedom,” he continued, using the term embraced by the left in lieu of “equality.”

Biden continued, stating that the nation is at “another inflection point,” deeming laws designed to protect children from life-altering surgeries or “treatments” as “hateful.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/social-justice/2023/06/01/president-biden-criticizes-states-protecting-children-from-mutilation-in-lgbtqi-pride-month-proclamation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The democrat choice for the nations children, mutilation FOR THE CHILDREN or slaughterhouse pretending such is caring about children.  The Biden choice because anything Biden has done to be better than anything Trump did.  P.C. whores no longer preach this loudly like they used to, but the blame for it is as real and live as ever.  God will demand due recompense/justice.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 12:11:06 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Kamaji

So Biden is in favor of child genital mutilation.

Offline LMAO

So Biden is in favor of child genital mutilation.

Evidently
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
We've all seen the sniffs and gropes.

We knew he was sick.

But this crap is just. plain. evil.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
We've seen it far to many times, Trump is to blame even for what Biden does.  Biden isn't to blame even if he's caught red handed.  Biden escapes red handed and even by just getting a passive pass.  It's real easy to spot, even if you're just paying attention.
 22222frying pan 22222frying pan 22222frying pan    :media:  22222frying pan 22222frying pan
« Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 12:16:08 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions