Author Topic: Here are the history-making LGBTQ officials in the Biden administration  (Read 556 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Here are the history-making LGBTQ officials in the Biden administration
by Brett Samuels - 06/02/23 6:00 AM ET

As the Biden administration celebrates Pride Month, it boasts an array of officials in its ranks who represent historic firsts in their respective positions.

White House officials frequently tout the diversity of the administration, including roughly 15 percent of all appointees who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ).

Here is a look at some of the LGBTQ officials who have made history in their roles as part of the Biden administration.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4030255-here-are-the-history-making-lgbtq-officials-in-the-biden-administration/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online mountaineer

Their one and only qualification for the job, in most instances.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The most recognizable names have proven themselves to be both grossly unqualified and incompetent and I really know nothing of the others but I would bet their competency runs solely in defending their perverse lifestyle, so huzzah!

Offline PeteS in CA

Did the luggage-klepto get left off the list?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So what?

They haven't solved inflation, illegal immigration, and other bad policies.

They've accomplished nothing or have made things worse.

Wearing lipstick won't make those pigs any more competent and accomplished.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 04:45:03 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

Future politico Chelz weighs in on the gay:
Chelsea Clinton
@ChelseaClinton
New survey from @TrevorProject shows that LGBTQ youth who live in accepting communities are less likely to attempt suicide than those who don’t. The continued increase in hostility toward LGBTQ youth is wrong and dangerous. All children deserve to live happy and healthy lives. https://thetrevorproject.org/survey-2022/#key-finding-6
12:58 PM · Jun 2, 2023

Lake Bum
@dustopian
Monica identified as a humidor.
8:32 AM · Jun 3, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The woke libs should be bragging about how much better everything is now that Trump has been defeated!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The woke libs should be bragging about how much better everything is now that Trump has been defeated!
Oh they are. There's a facebook troll who is an incontinent prevaricator, whose typical liberal answers denigrate any who question or provide proof of the lies.

In order to think things are better, they are either getting paid to spew that crap, or lying outright, or both.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

This is the Dem Party today. It's not how qualified you are, it's what type of person you are and how many boxes you check.
The name for The Democratic Party should be the The Identity Party.  Your identity is far more important than what you can do successfully.