Author Topic: Former doctor for Trump, Obama slams White House's 'malpractice' in allowing Biden to seek re-electi  (Read 957 times)

Online libertybele

Former doctor for Trump, Obama slams White House's 'malpractice' in allowing Biden to seek re-election

Texas GOP Rep. Ronny Jackson, a former White House physician, is continuing to raise flags over President Biden's health, concluding that he is "not fit mentally or physically" after the president fell on stage Thursday during a commencement ceremony at the U.S. Air Force Academy.

"I don't wanna sound like a broken record, but I'm just going to say it again: This man's not fit mentally or physically to be our president, and it's a bad situation for us," Jackson said during a Friday evening appearance on Fox News Channel's ‘Hannity.’ "Part of the job of the President of the United States is to inspire confidence and project power, and he's not doing that. He can't do that, he's too old to do that, and I think it's a shame."

The many gaffes and the recent fall he endured show that Biden, according to Jackson, is offering a "package that doesn't sell around the world."

"I think his lack of physical ability and his physical decline is now starting to highlight the cognitive decline that we've been watching for so long now," Jackson said. "It's a package that just doesn't sell around the world, and it's becoming a national security issue for us. We have to do something about.".........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-doctor-trump-obama-slams-white-houses-malpractice-allowing-biden-seek-re-election
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
A well thought out speech that could be used to deny Biden and Trump to attempt another term of Presidential aspirations.  We seem to have lost a lot of hardcore Biden slaves swearing Joe is like the second coming, only better, lost their way!
Awhoring for sinless blameless democrat gods now, no longer fashionable??
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
Former doctor for Trump, Obama slams White House's 'malpractice' in allowing Biden to seek re-election

Texas GOP Rep. Ronny Jackson, a former White House physician, is continuing to raise flags over President Biden's health, concluding that he is "not fit mentally or physically" after the president fell on stage Thursday during a commencement ceremony at the U.S. Air Force Academy.

"I don't wanna sound like a broken record, but I'm just going to say it again: This man's not fit mentally or physically to be our president, and it's a bad situation for us," Jackson said during a Friday evening appearance on Fox News Channel's ‘Hannity.’ "Part of the job of the President of the United States is to inspire confidence and project power, and he's not doing that. He can't do that, he's too old to do that, and I think it's a shame."

The many gaffes and the recent fall he endured show that Biden, according to Jackson, is offering a "package that doesn't sell around the world."

"I think his lack of physical ability and his physical decline is now starting to highlight the cognitive decline that we've been watching for so long now," Jackson said. "It's a package that just doesn't sell around the world, and it's becoming a national security issue for us. We have to do something about.".........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-doctor-trump-obama-slams-white-houses-malpractice-allowing-biden-seek-re-election

Former doctor for Trump??? theres a complication right there

MALPRACTICE? since wen could the white house be construed to be a licensed medical  facility:::??

Former doctor for Trump??  like this clown?? donny's adderall connection??

Online libertybele

Former doctor for Trump??? theres a complication right there

MALPRACTICE? since wen could the white house be construed to be a licensed medical  facility:::??

Former doctor for Trump??  like this clown?? donny's adderall connection??

??? Since when has Trump been on Adderall??  Where's your proof?  No, the WH is not a licensed medical facility, but each president has had at least a physical exam to ensure that they are healthy enough to serve. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

??? Since when has Trump been on Adderall??  Where's your proof?  No, the WH is not a licensed medical facility, but each president has had at least a physical exam to ensure that they are healthy enough to serve.
Don't expect it to make sense, because it won't.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump

if donnys not a tweaker...IM IDENTIFYING AS A GRASSHOPPER.

I didnt iintoriduce the term   MALPRACTIVE inot this thread....some  former stooge friend of the donnys did

Online libertybele

Gotcha.   :beer:

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump

no ths freak could not possiby be on adderall of COCAINE..no NEVER..... hes a "Chrostian".... IN A PIGS EYE

look.......here he is with pastor GHISLAINE....

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Someone remind me to support whomever runs against this clown Representative/doctor in his next primary.

"To think that this man thinks he can be president at the age of 86 when he's 80 right now [and] could be in office for another six years is just malpractice on part of the White House in the West Wing to allow this to be happening, for him to even be talking about running for another term," he continued. "Somebody needs to be held accountable. People like Jill Biden and people that surround him and are supposed to love him and care about him, they should be doing something about this, and they should be stopping this because it's a shame."

Uh...what the hell is this guy talking about??  Since when can you sue for malpractice the "people who love" someone?   In case this ass clown is unaware, the Constitution says nothing about mental competency testing, and nobody can stop Biden from running if he wants to run again.

I suppose if he wanted to accuse the current White House doctor of malpractice, that at least would make some sense.  Although even the White House doctor doesn't have the authority to prevent the president from running for reelection, and he is legally obligated not to disclose the results of any medical examinations without permission.  So accusing the doctor specifically of malpractice might earn Rep. Ronny Jackson a nice libel lawsuit.

The rest of this sounds like a guy who got his medical degree from the back of a box of Lucky Charms.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 11:36:43 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I think elder abuse is more realistic. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Offline mountaineer

Looks like he's using "malpractice" in a generic - not legal - sense.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Looks like he's using "malpractice" in a generic - not legal - sense.

A lawyer taking seriously about "malpractice" would presumably be referring to legal malpractice. A doctor referring to malpractice presumably is referring to medical malpractice.

When a former White House physician who currently is an elected politician refers to "malpractice", people are going to assume he's speaking as a medical expert, not as a lay person because he isn't a lay person.

Maybe I'm just worn out on having to "interpret" everything Trump says through some Trumpian decoder ring.  I don't think it is asking too much to expect the people we elect to think before they speak, say what they actually mean, and mean what they say.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 02:52:33 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Are the hypocrites that used to demand Trump was to old, now telling us Biden isn't?
 ////00000//// :reaper: :laughingdog: :mauslaff: 000hehehehe :media: 11513
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions