Author Topic: White House Official Left Speechless  (Read 133 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
White House Official Left Speechless
« on: June 02, 2023, 10:34:20 am »
White House Official Left Speechless
Story by Aaron Johnson • Yesterday 10:00 AM

National Security Council spokesman John Kirby was at a loss for words when he was asked by a reporter if President Joe Biden is "corrupt."

"There have been many developments in the House investigations into the first family's international business dealings recently," New York Post reporter Steven Nelson said during a White House press briefing, where he referred to the Republican-led House Oversight Committee's ongoing investigation into the Biden family.

Nelson spoke about how the committee is trying to get an FBI document that may have “an alleged criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and a foreign national relating to the exchange of money for policy decisions," Politico reported, in addition to pointing out how the potential material came from a "highly credible whistleblower."

"So what do you say to the majority of Americans who believe that the president is himself corrupt?" Nelson asked Kirby.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-official-left-speechless/ar-AA1bZhNH?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=f7a7b7a698d440a18de8a13062b7b665&ei=44
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson