Author Topic: Exclusive Poll: Voters Don’t Want Military Inserting Itself into Social Issues  (Read 162 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Exclusive Poll: Voters Don’t Want Military Inserting Itself into Social Issues
May 30, 2023
Americans strongly believe the U.S. military should focus on defending America and avoid inserting itself into politicized social issues.

An exclusive poll from America’s New Majority Project revealed that Americans believe the U.S. military has become more political in recent years.

The poll also showed clear preferences for candidates who want the military to avoid inserting itself into social issues.

WHY IT MATTERS – The Biden administration has been criticized for implementing a social agenda across the government, including the U.S. military, that includes controversial elements of gender ideology and critical race theory.

https://americasnewmajorityproject.com/exclusive-poll-voters-dont-want-military-inserting-itself-into-social-issues/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden and the joint chiefs don't much give a damn what American CITIZENS think so will ignore this. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

It’s not the military’s job
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The armed forces that fought in World War I, World War II, Korean War, VietNam War, Gulf War, Iraq, and Afghanistan were primarily composed of deplorables - the very people that Liberal Dem social engineers despise.

When you think about it, what institutions have not yet been infiltrated, co-opted, and corrupted by the Rainbow agenda? ... the military, and conservative religious denominations

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright