Author Topic: An Armed Robber Forced His Way Into A Home Occupied By Children – Doesn’t Get Past The Door  (Read 318 times)

Offline American Girl

The incident is a perfect example of how firearms save the lives of countless citizens. Without such a defense, this family would be at the mercy of the armed burglar. Not only would they have undoubtedly lost their property, but they also may have lost their lives.

https://redstatenation.com/an-armed-robber-forced-his-way-into-a-home-occupied-by-children-doesnt-get-past-the-door/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Good news is always welcome here!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So, what did you kids do while your Mom and I were out?

"Nothing..."
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis