Author Topic: Trump's Truth Social Ramblings Are Reaching Kamala Harris Levels of Incoherence  (Read 190 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump's Truth Social Ramblings Are Reaching Kamala Harris Levels of Incoherence
By Stephen Kruiser 11:39 PM on May 31, 2023

Wow, has it really only been a little more than two-and-a-half years since I enthusiastically voted for Donald Trump for president?

There’s a guy named Donald Trump running for the 2024 Republican nomination, but he bears little resemblance to the Donald Trump I liked back in the day. For example, he does things like insist that Andrew Cuomo’s COVID response was better than that of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis. That would be the same Andrew Cuomo whose response sentenced New York’s elderly to death en masse.

Trump must have also forgotten that the Democrat advocates in the mainstream media spent much of 2020 holding up Cuomo as an example of how to handle the pandemic while deriding virtually everything he did.

I don’t want to get too deep into the weeds about all that Trump’s been doing that perplexes me because I’m going to be recording a video discussing some of it as soon as I am done writing this. The video was already on my schedule for this evening, but then I saw this:

That’s an actual press release from the campaign. I first saw it on Twitter and thought it might be a Photoshop by some hater, so I checked my work email, and sure enough, there was the release.

What Trump is trying to accomplish here is beyond me. Yeah, it fires up the people who ARE ALREADY GOING TO VOTE FOR HIM, but it’s not making a case to anyone who might be on the fence. The United States of America is teetering on the brink and Trump’s vision for saving it — at this point, anyway — is a fourth-grade playground taunt. A rather nonsensical one at that.

more
https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/05/31/trumps-truth-social-ramblings-are-reaching-kamala-harris-levels-of-incoherence-n1699558
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Time to retire him and Biden to the assisted living and let them play cards and dick measure all day long.

Tired of over-the-hill raging blowhards. I want people who get it done and talk plain without slick speeches full of wind.
The Republic is lost.

Online Kamaji

Time to retire him and Biden to the assisted living and let them play cards and dick measure all day long.

Tired of over-the-hill raging blowhards. I want people who get it done and talk plain without slick speeches full of wind.

:thumbsup:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Has anyone tested Kamala for Vicodin and Wine?  Ozzy Osbourne and Kamala could have an incoherency contest.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright