Author Topic: Trump plays with DeSantis name, again  (Read 6563 times)

Offline Idiot

Re: Trump plays with DeSantis name, again
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2023, 12:03:55 am »
Here's THE truth ---- that which you can't seem to wrap your brain around @jmyrlefuller:  The person who owns the name, and who alone decides how to pronounce it, is the one who is confused, and has been for years---coming up as a minor issue in every campaign RDS has been in. 

DeSantis, alone, is the baboon who can't make up his mind.  This is pretty damn funny (in a sad sort of way) --- so you really can't blame folks for commenting and even poking fun. Come to think of it, this laughter may be the only thing DeSantis has actually earned, alone.  :laugh:

Pro tip:  Don't try to be clever; it's not in you wheelhouse.  ☮️
How do you pronounce "Amanda"?  I keep forgetting.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2023, 12:04:57 am »
@mountaineer

"DeSanctimonious" IS an issue. If he will immediately turn around and stab the man in the back that saved his political career,what will he do to thee and me if he gets elected to be our next President?

What a crock of crappola.  Again, and it's been pointed out to you quite a few times @sneakypete Trump did NOT save DeSantis' political career, nor did he stab him in the back.  Trump lies that keep getting repeated is more like it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2023, 12:06:09 am »
   That was a low blow @Jack Russell , incidentally My name is Mark
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 12:08:28 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2023, 12:14:07 am »

Well. since we are all now on a first name basis here my name is Rob
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2023, 12:26:29 am »
You can call me Suzzy. happy77

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2023, 12:30:10 am »
You can call me Suzzy. happy77
Call me Ed.  happy77

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2023, 12:58:51 am »
Are you seriously suggesting the American generation that survived the brutal attacks from the British Empire wouldn't be standing and cheering on Donald Trump?  Good God, man, they'd be carrying Trump on their shoulders!!

Pull it together @kevindavis007   :laugh:

@Right_in_Virginia

Oh please, our founders from Washington to Jefferson would laugh at a guy like Trump. They wanted people who are either statesmen or stateswomen to be President. Not a**clowns.  Time to make decency great again.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2023, 12:59:47 am »
When my mom was three months pregnant with me and my twin sister she fell into a coma. When she awoke Six months later she found out that my uncle had named us. He called my sister DeNise and me DeNephew.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2023, 01:05:17 am »
When my mom was three months pregnant with me and my twin sister she fell into a coma. When she awoke Six months later she found out that my uncle had named us. He called my sister DeNise and me DeNephew.

:silly:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2023, 01:08:47 am »
This is such transparent redonkulous bullshit...

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2023, 02:15:21 am »
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2023, 02:44:14 am »
Dear Ms. @mountaineer :
A few suggestions:  Venture beyond the bubble TBR is at risk of becoming and discover what Trump is actually doing.

This is what Trump is actually doing - ridiculing other candidates' names:

Team Trump
@TeamTrump

Some presidential candidates struggle to nail their message. Ron DeSantis is struggling to nail his NAME.

And we're supposed to be on board with this sophomoric crap?

You may discover he is the choice to right this ship of state on day one, better than any other Republican running or Joe Biden.

What we already discovered is that Trump ran up more debt in four years than any other President in US History.  We discovered that he was in bed with the GOP Establishment from Day One.  And we discovered that draining the Swamp was never on his agenda.

And speaking of Biden, you're sure to enjoy how Trump shreds the Biden administration from top to bottom with laser precision to wild applause from audiences.

It is because of Trump that we have a Biden Administration.  Nothing there to applaud.

Maybe post a thread or two on what Donald Trump is doing and the policies he's proposing

Been doing that for years now.  (Fauci, taxpayer funding for Planned Parenthood, not building a wall, allowing corruption to thrive at the Justice Department, doing NOTHING to stop corrupt elections, and debt, debt, and more debt, etc.)  And for years, you have ignored every single bit of it.  Instead, you deny reality and instead invent some false reality where those who have pointed out every liberal thing Trump has done over the past three decades somehow have never observed what Trump has been doing and the policies he has proposed.

(as opposed to dragging the media-driven Kayleigh McEnamy story from thread to thread, for example).

You do realize that Trump is the one responsible for the Kayleigh story.  Trump and Trump alone.  He did it.  He said it.  He went after one of his most talented and loyal employees.  And he did it in a way where he attacked her for stating the truth.  And the only ones out there that are worse than Trump are the ones who defend his childish immature behavior, actions, and lies.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2023, 02:47:16 am »
Desantis has been going back and forth on the pronunciation of his own last name for years.

Trump has been going back and forth on his political positions for years.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2023, 02:52:21 am »
Are you seriously suggesting the American generation that survived the brutal attacks from the British Empire wouldn't be standing and cheering on Donald Trump?

That is a 100% certainty.  I cannot think of a single belief our Founding Fathers held that Donald Trump is on board with.  And neither can you (without lying).

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2023, 02:56:47 am »

According to your avatar, your name definitely is not 'Mark'.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2023, 03:15:55 am »
I still don't get the "Rob" business, either. I don't care for calling Trump "Tumpy" or "Drumpf," and believe the "DeSanctimonious" appellation is beyond idiotic. Wouldn't it be something if the candidates - and WE - stuck to issues?

has the donny ever.....stuck to the issues??? seriously

dreaming the impossible dream is highly contraindicated AT THIS POINT in the game

dince the days of Lyin Ted and Low ENergy Jeb the DOnny has been acting the ssix year old he told his biographer he was still "like"

i know people forget...these things....given the tsunami of tripe that the mans spewed over the years

HES A MALINGANT NARCISSIST.  Tthis is part of what THEY DO...ALWAYS..

hes not going to get a miracle cure because anyone wants him to ACT like a normal.... well individuated.. .mature man.

things always end rather poorly for such people
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 03:19:49 am by MeshugeMikey »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2023, 03:57:01 am »
   @sneakypete What do you consider more sacred and less worthy of a stab in the back:

A: A political statement
   B: VOWS to your Wife who just gave birth to your Son?

@corbe

WTF??

When did this become an "either/or" game?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2023, 03:59:23 am »
What a crock of crappola.  Again, and it's been pointed out to you quite a few times @sneakypete
Trump did NOT save DeSantis' political career,

@libertybele

Yeah,he did.

nor did he stab him in the back

You are right about that. It was DeSantis that stabbed Trump in the back.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2023, 04:07:38 am »
This is what Trump is actually doing - ridiculing other candidates' names:

And we're supposed to be on board with this sophomoric crap?

@Hoodat

You are right,of course. What we need is a President with  manners. One who will drop to his knees and blow any Globalist with a bag of cash.

Good of you to admit  it.

What we already discovered is that Trump ran up more debt in four years than any other President in US History.

Yeah,and he did all that all by his widdle self!

GROW THE BLEEP UP!

We discovered that he was in bed with the GOP Establishment from Day One.

Yeah,that must be why you and all the other "Party  People" like him so much,right?

And we discovered that draining the Swamp was never on his agenda.

It is because of Trump that we have a Biden Administration.  Nothing there to applaud.

The FIEND! And he had a whole 4 years to overturn what the DNC and the RINO's have been creating for decades,with nothing else to occupy him! </S>

What we need is someone with manners,like another Bush in the WH!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2023, 04:08:45 am »
That is a 100% certainty.  I cannot think of a single belief our Founding Fathers held that Donald Trump is on board with.  And neither can you (without lying).

@Hoodat

Not only that,but I bet Original Sin is his fault too,huh?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2023, 04:16:51 am »
@Hoodat

Not only that,but I bet Original Sin is his fault too,huh?

I see you couldn't come up with one either.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2023, 04:18:55 am »

@libertybele

Yeah,he did.

You are right about that. It was DeSantis that stabbed Trump in the back.

DeSantis was elected to congress in 2012. And won re election. Also, beat his opponent in 2022 by 20 points while Trump endorsed candidates underperformed. How did Trump save his career? I'm curious what over active imagination you have to come up with that?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 04:24:24 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2023, 10:39:33 am »
DeSantis was elected to congress in 2012. And won re election. Also, beat his opponent in 2022 by 20 points while Trump endorsed candidates underperformed. How did Trump save his career? I'm curious what over active imagination you have to come up with that?

@LMAO

It is truly rare to see someone THAT freaking ignorant on these boards. Trump came in and campaigned for DeSantis,and that took him from being a losing candidate to the winning candidate. DeSantis even thanked him,IIRC.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2023, 11:37:58 am »
@LMAO

It is truly rare to see someone THAT freaking ignorant on these boards. Trump came in and campaigned for DeSantis,and that took him from being a losing candidate to the winning candidate. DeSantis even thanked him,IIRC.

No evidence of that. Nobody can say for sure that Trump brought Ron DeSantis to victory.

But here’s what we do know. Trump campaigns for him when he ran for governor the first time, and he won, but by a smaller margin

Ron DeSantis doesn’t have Trump campaign for him when he runs in 2022 and he wins by nearly 20 points

So, based on your reasoning, Ron DeSantis did better without Donald Trump’s help

In the 2022 midterms, Donald Trump endorsed candidates under performed. The one big bright spot was Ron DeSantis is 20 point victory.

So this idea that Ron DeSantis was ready to lose until Donald Trump came and rescued him is a fantasy created by MAGAs to convince themselves of Donald Trump’s electoral prowess
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 11:52:36 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2023, 11:52:10 am »

No evidence of that. Nobody can say for sure that Trump brought Ron DeSantis to victory.

But here’s what we do know. Trump campaigns for him when he ran for governor the first time, and he won, but by a smaller margin

Ron DeSantis doesn’t have Trump campaign for him when he runs in 2022 and he wins by nearly 20 points

So, based on your reasoning, Ron DeSantis did better without Donald Trump’s help

Exactly.  That last point is the crucial one:  DeSantis did much better without Trump's supposed "help".  That seems to be a common theme.