Author Topic: Nearly 10K photos from Hunter Biden's laptop hit the web: 'Truth and transparency'  (Read 770 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 1, 2023 4:50am EDT
Nearly 10K photos from Hunter Biden's laptop hit the web: 'Truth and transparency'
Nudity and private information – like social security and credit card numbers – were redacted from the photos

By Kyle Morris | Fox News

A trove of photos from Hunter Biden's laptop has been made available to the public through a new website that launched Thursday.

The website – BidenLaptopMedia.com – will house almost 10,000 photos spanning from 2008 to 2019 and took months to complete, Garrett Ziegler, the founder of nonprofit Marco Polo, told Fox News Digital.

"It's taken us a couple of months to, one, go through the photos, about 10,000 of them, and redact the genitalia on the photos," Ziegler, a former Trump White House aide, said of the contents found on the laptop once owned by President Biden's son.

"The number one thing we're about … is truth and transparency," he said. "If the American people want to know what their first family is like, they're going to get it. And we're not going to be taking out photos that paint the Bidens in a good light."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nearly-10k-photos-hunter-bidens-laptop-hit-web-truth-transparency
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Kamaji

The meme possibilities will be staggering, most likely.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The meme possibilities will be staggering, most likely.
As well as the need for

Online Kamaji

As well as the need for

Yes.  Which is why I personally will leave the meme-making to others.

Online mountaineer

Pamela Geller: Many images from the laptop show Hunter in various states of undress and surrounded by drug paraphernalia. Now close your eyes and imagine if this was Donald Trump’s son.

Online mountaineer

... Among the redacted pictures are those that display private information, such as Social Security, banking, and credit card numbers.

Explicit photos of Hunter’s sister-in-law-turned-lover Hallie Biden, the widow of the late Beau Biden, are also sealed from public view.  ...

Many images from the laptop show Hunter in various states of undress and surrounded by drug paraphernalia.  ...
NY Post: Extensive Hunter Biden laptop archive with nearly 10,000 photos published on new website

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Is this all because he forgot or ignored a $100 bill from some data retrieval guy? Wow...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Is this all because he forgot or ignored a $100 bill from some data retrieval guy? Wow...
Actually, it is because this is the stuff he filled the laptop with first...
There are lots of laptops out there with few or no salacious images on them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

It was an Apple, I doubt the bill was just a $100. I was under the impression that he spilt something on it and fried the motherboard hence the data transfer.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mountaineer

he spilt something on it and fried the motherboard
:drunk:

Online DB

Hope the guy was wearing gloves when he worked on it...

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
   It was an Apple, I doubt the bill was just a $100. I was under the impression that he spilt something on it and fried the motherboard hence the data transfer.

Yeah but after the data was retrieved, he ignored the bill, and legally the laptop became property of the repair shop guy's, I think. It seems like either incompetence x10 or it was deliberate.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Entire Contents Of Hunter Biden’s Laptop Now Online

https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=55068

If you want to look at a big story the mainstream media continues to suppress, the entire contents of Hunter Biden’s infamous “Laptop from Hell” are now online.

And not only his laptop, but stuff from his iPhone as well.

There are the salacious photos you would expect (pics of his dick and what appear to be naked, under-aged girls, pics of a woman giving him a blowjob in-between puffs on her cigarette, etc., all censored).

Some of it is suggestive of Biden Family corruption, like the famous “Big Guy” memo.

Some of it is innocuous: Map snaps, pics of food, pics of sunsets, vacation photos, pictures of kids (presumably some his own, and presumably ones he’s not having sex with), etc.

Some of it is just weird. There seem to be dozens of pictures of a flashlight beam shining through what I assume are crack pipe fumes in a darkened room.

There’s no doubt this is a rich treasure trove for bloggers and investigative reporters with some free time to dig through. (Alas, that’s not me right now, because books.)

In a related story, the FBI has begrudgingly agreed to turn over evidence of Biden corruption to a congressional committee on Monday.

How nice of them…