Author Topic: The Biden family is under the protection of the nation’s top lawmen By Michael Goodwin  (Read 181 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 The Biden family is under the protection of the nation’s top lawmen
By Michael Goodwin   
May 30, 2023 11:21pm

Here’s a novel concept: The FBI is not above the law.

In theory, of course, it’s true, as in no American is above the law.

But is it really true in the sense that its leaders can be brought to justice if they break the law?

That’ll be the day.

Ever hear of Jim Comey, Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok?

They were J. Edgar Hoover without the charm, spied on a presidential campaign without sufficient evidence, lied to the courts and never paid a price.

In fact, each got a lot richer thanks to the big shots who monetize the Hate Donald Trump fan clubs in cable TV and publishing houses.
Playing hardball

The unmistakable lesson is that crime, or something very much like crime, paid handsomely in their cases.

If they weren’t above the law, they were certainly beyond its reach.

So we must believe that House Speaker Kevin McCarthy was speaking hopefully, not literally, when he told Fox Tuesday morning that unless FBI Director Christopher Wray turns over a document alleging Joe Biden sold his office as part of a $5 million bribery scheme when he was vice president, Congress will move to hold Wray in contempt.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/05/30/biden-family-under-the-protection-of-the-nations-top-lawmen/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

And also the press
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

And also the press

Yup, and that may just be the make-or-break aspect of it.