Author Topic: DeSantis rips Trump over ‘juvenile’ name-calling in New Hampshire  (Read 150 times)

Offline Kamaji

DeSantis rips Trump over ‘juvenile’ name-calling in New Hampshire

By Josh Christenson
June 1, 2023

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis tore into 2024 Republican front-runner Donald Trump on Thursday over the former president’s habit of name-calling, saying the trait was “one of the reasons he’s not in the White House now.”

“I think it’s so petty. I think it’s so juvenile. I don’t think that’s what voters want,” DeSantis, 44, told New Hampshire radio host Jack Heath on the second full day of his post-campaign launch tour of early voting states.

“And honestly, I think that his conduct — which he’s been doing for years now — I think that’s one of the reasons he’s not in the White House now, because I think he alienated too many voters for things that really don’t matter,” the governor went on. “So I don’t get in the gutter on any of that.”

DeSantis went on to point out “substantive differences” between himself and Trump, including the ex-president’s “siding with Andrew Cuomo in New York” on the question of which governor handled the COVID-19 pandemic better in their state.

“He’s saying Gov. Andrew Cuomo in New York handled COVID better than Florida did under my leadership, and yet people fled Cuomo’s lockdowns to come to Florida by the tens of thousands, probably hundreds of thousands,” the Republican presidential hopeful said.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/06/01/desantis-rips-trump-in-nh-over-juvenile-name-calling/

Online libertybele

Juvenile and petty; well that certainly describes Trump these days.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

He needs to be careful here or he'll alienate the core group of people that like to watch peoples head explode.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.