Author Topic: Ferocious Shootout Leaves 10 Dead, 4 Injured on Mexico Highway Near US Border  (Read 195 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ferocious Shootout Leaves 10 Dead, 4 Injured on Mexico Highway Near US Border

Border Hawk
May 31, 2023

A shootout between Mexican police and heavily-armed gangsters left 10 dead and four wounded on a highway near the U.S. border this week, according to reports.

The incident unfolded on Monday in Nuevo Leon state in northeastern Mexico.

Fuerza Civil officers on patrol on the Monterrey-Nuevo Laredo Highway were ambushed by men in armored pickup trucks.

“The confrontations took place this Monday afternoon in the stretch between kilometers 56 and 72 of the aforementioned highway, when the officers were attacked by the subjects,” authorities explained in a statement.

https://borderhawk.blog/ferocious-shootout-leaves-10-dead-4-injured-on-mexico-highway-near-us-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

I think David Hogg, et al., should go to Mexico and set them straight about the evils of guns.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org