Author Topic: Vandalism for the Planet! Climate activists deflate tyres to try to make it “impossible to own an SU  (Read 143 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Vandalism for the Planet! Climate activists deflate tyres to try to make it “impossible to own an SUV”
By Jo Nova

It’s a cult. Believers in the climate religion can’t persuade the rest of the population through polite conversation, so a few are resorting to vandalism-for-the-planet because they know more than you do about atmospheric physics, right? After a spate last year, the call has gone out for activists to sneak around again after dark, being the deceptive cowards they are, and let down the tyres of SUVs to punish owners for not joining their pagan religion. Judging by their twitter thread, it doesn’t seem like a mass movement.

Philosophically, it’s just bully-badger-and-harass people for the climate kind of thing. According to “Tyre Extinguishers“you too can change the weather 100 years from now by dressing like a bank robber, and prancing around in the dark making other people’s lives more difficult. “Bravo” eh?

The same evangelists don’t seem to be concerned with even heavier EV’s made with child labor, the solar panels made by slaves, or the landfill toxic waste, destruction of forest, birds and bats by renewables. It’s just a tribal performance art to impress their friends and fill the spiritual vacuum in their lives.

https://joannenova.com.au/2023/05/vandalism-for-the-planet-climate-activists-deflate-tyres-to-try-to-make-it-impossible-to-own-an-suv/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=vandalism-for-the-planet-climate-activists-deflate-tyres-to-try-to-make-it-impossible-to-own-an-suv
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson