Author Topic: As Net Zero Costs Soar And Mandates Kick In, The Climate Blame Game Begins  (Read 119 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY CHRISTOPHER CHANTRILL ON MAY 30, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

As Net Zero Costs Soar And Mandates Kick In, The Climate Blame Game Begins

What do we do about the climate madness? That’s the issue that Lord Frost addressed in a recent speech to the Global Warming Policy Foundation in Britain.

Short answer: not much, not yet. But there is hope.

Frost reckons that the governments in Europe are “beginning to get cold feet” on their climate agendas: [emphasis, links added]

I actually sense our own Government is beginning to realise that the economics are more doubtful than the Net Zero proponents argue.

If, as some commentators say, our Prime Minister is beginning to get worried by the costs of Net Zero, we can only welcome that.

Then he notes that support for the Net Zero policy is starting to fall with “incipient questioning of Net Zero measures across Europe” as climate change policies start to bite.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/as-net-zero-costs-soar-and-mandates-kick-in-the-climate-blame-game-begins/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson