Author Topic: DeSantis: Trump’s ‘whole family moved to Florida under my governorship’  (Read 181 times)

Offline corbe

DeSantis: Trump’s ‘whole family moved to Florida under my governorship’

BY JULIA SHAPERO - 05/31/23 1:48 PM ET

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) countered a jab Tuesday from former President Trump about his COVID-19 response, saying that the former president’s “whole family” moved to Florida under his governorship.

“This is new,” DeSantis told NewsNation’s Kellie Meyer at a press conference when asked about Trump’s latest comments. “Six months ago, he would have never said that, right? He used to say how great Florida was.”

“Hell, his whole family moved to Florida under my governorship,” he quipped.

Trump took aim at the Florida governor in a Truth Social post Tuesday, noting that the state had the third highest number of deaths from COVID-19 in 2021.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4028598-desantis-trumps-whole-family-moved-to-florida-under-my-governorship/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

I haven't heard that any of them are moving out.

As far as I know DJT and Melania are still at Mar a Lago.   :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

:mauslaff:

Maybe Trumpy should put his money where his mouth is, and move out of Florida?

Offline libertybele

:mauslaff:

Maybe Trumpy should put his money where his mouth is, and move out of Florida?

Unless he has sold it, he had a summer home in NJ.  It's getting to be about that time of year to for them to vacate FL.

He also has a mansion in NY --Trump owns a 28,322-square-foot (2,631.2 m2) mansion on 200 acres in Bedford and New Castle, New York. The mansion has sixty rooms, including thirteen bedrooms, twelve baths, and an indoor pool of white marble. There are two other pools on the grounds, as well as a glass and stone orangery for growing citrus, with a bowling alley in its basement. The grounds are accented with a formal garden pavilion, a fountain in the front lawn, a greenhouse and root cellar, and a stone water tower. The property also contains a Tudor Revival house known as "Nonesuch", formerly owned by the Heinz family.
   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Residences_of_Donald_Trump#Development_plans

Maybe DeSantis and Abbott can stop dropping off busloads of ILLEGALS!!!  :rolling: :rolling:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 09:12:07 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.