Author Topic: ‘Blood Is Thicker Than Water’: China’s New Ambassador Calls On Chinese ‘Compatriots’ In US To ‘Serve  (Read 467 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Blood Is Thicker Than Water’: China’s New Ambassador Calls On Chinese ‘Compatriots’ In US To ‘Serve The Motherland’
Philip LenczyckiMay 25, 20231

China’s new ambassador to the United States called on “fellow compatriots” and “Chinese students” in the U.S. to work with the Chinese Embassy, according to two open letters published by China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs Tuesday.

On his first day in office, Ambassador Xie Feng asked for the “support” of Chinese “compatriots” in the U.S., and also urged “Chinese students” in the U.S. to “serve the motherland,” according to two open letters written in English on the Chinese Embassy’s website. Xie called on both groups to serve as “bridges” between the U.S. and China to improve flailing bilateral relations.

“Blood is thicker than water,” Xie’s open letter to “fellow compatriots” states. “Your support, involvement and contribution would be most valuable.”

Not only is Xie’s letter to “fellow compatriots” written in English, but another indication that its intended audience is Chinese-Americans is that it includes an invitation to visit China.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2023/05/blood-is-thicker-than-water-chinas-new-ambassador-calls-on-chinese-compatriots-in-us-to-serve-the-motherland/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It's time to start kicking Chinese diplomats out of the US since they are acting as Chinese Communist Party recuiters for spies and saboteurs.

The sooner we admit that the Globalist WTO China experiment is a failure, the sooner we can de-risk our supply chains from China.

Elon Musk, Tim Cook, and Jamie Dimon can play kleptocratic oligarch grab-ass in a Chi-com prison camp making Nike's.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
The sooner we admit that the Globalist WTO China experiment is a failure, the sooner we can de-risk our supply chains from China.

Took me a while to admit it, unfortunately.

I'm not sure we can decouple from China totally, at least not our civilian side, definitely military stuff though can be.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

We can decouple.  We should decouple.  We must decouple.

Everything Americans buy from China, and all that they invest in China, is funding the Chi-com war machine that may eventually kill American military members.

America is a great nation, with great people, and great resources that can rise to any challenge put before us.  History has proven that.

Unfortunately, the defeatist Globalist Kleptocratic Oligrachs aren't willing to make the necessary personal sacrifices and corporates changes that are needed to assure America's national security, economic security, health security, food security, and supply chain security.

Jamie Dimon, Elon Musk, and Tim Cook are happy to sell the rope to the Chi-coms that will be used to hang America.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Sounds like a call to war.

Yes, and would be grounds for heightened surveillance of Chinese immigrants, and the expulsion of anyone caught misbehaving.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Chi-coms are already waging war(s) against the US ... cyber war, economic war, technological war, industrial war, commodity war, information war ... the military is only one vector of warfare.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
kamaji wrote:
"grounds for heightened surveillance of Chinese immigrants, and the expulsion of anyone caught misbehaving"

Bring back the "Chinese Exclusion Act"...

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Sounds like a call to war.

IMHO we were attacked in 2019 and reacted spectacularly! IF you are a CHICOM leader that is. We can expect more of the same.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien