Author Topic: Freedom Caucus promises "reckoning" over McCarthy debt deal  (Read 1132 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Freedom Caucus promises "reckoning" over McCarthy debt deal
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2023, 02:12:40 pm »
Every penny governments get comes from us in some way! The ONLY way to lighten the load on US is to make them (governments) SPEND LESS!

Our criminal government has clawed back unspent COVID money, and now is calling it a budget savings......

Only the insipidly stupid can't see past that shell game.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Freedom Caucus promises "reckoning" over McCarthy debt deal
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2023, 02:32:30 pm »
You kill cancer by starving it of blood and oxygen supply.

You kill Big Government by starving it of money supply - revenues and borrowing limits.

Ironically, the Federal Reserve may help shrink Government by raising rates and inducing a recession.  The Fed's attempt to stomp out inflation could also have the unintended consequence of stomping out Government spending as revenues decline and Debt Interest payments increase.

May not lower tax rates, but it may starve Government of the cheap money that allows it grow unchecked.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org