General Category > Second Amendment

Robber Armed With A Knife Paid The Ultimate Price When He Attacked A 65-Year Old Concealed Carrier

(1/2) > >>

American Girl:
A feel-good story of the day!!
Another example of why you never bring a knife to a gunfight!

https://redstatenation.com/robber-armed-with-a-knife-paid-the-ultimate-price-when-he-attacked-a-65-year-old-concealed-carrier/

Cyber Liberty:
Yeahbut....it was in NYC.  Sounds like white supremacy to me.  </sarc>

Bigun:

--- Quote ---In a harrowing incident that unfolded in the bustling streets of Queens, New York, a man found himself facing a life-or-death situation when an armed suspect attempted to rob him.

Reacting swiftly and decisively, the intended victim turned the tables on his assailant, using a legally owned firearm to defend himself. The confrontation ultimately resulted in the suspect being fatally shot, according to authorities.
--- End quote ---

:flag:

Free Vulcan:
Yo shibby mo flibby, you be dead! Whatcha gonna do now?

Sighlass:

--- Quote from: article --- Cagle said CATS plans to increase training for drivers on how to deescalate tense situations.
--- End quote ---

The $$$tHead had a gun by his side in a threatening manner... The time for "deescalation" was long gone, the thug got lead (to bad not in the head) and deserves to spend the rest of his days behind bars.

EDIT: Pointed out (and I got my articles mixed up by reading at the link about a bus driver that shot a thug with a gun) that the Victim was fatally shot... well that solves that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version