Author Topic: Robber Armed With A Knife Paid The Ultimate Price When He Attacked A 65-Year Old Concealed Carrier  (Read 884 times)

Offline American Girl

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeahbut....it was in NYC.  Sounds like white supremacy to me.  </sarc>
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
In a harrowing incident that unfolded in the bustling streets of Queens, New York, a man found himself facing a life-or-death situation when an armed suspect attempted to rob him.

Reacting swiftly and decisively, the intended victim turned the tables on his assailant, using a legally owned firearm to defend himself. The confrontation ultimately resulted in the suspect being fatally shot, according to authorities.

:flag:

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yo shibby mo flibby, you be dead! Whatcha gonna do now?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Quote from: article
Cagle said CATS plans to increase training for drivers on how to deescalate tense situations.

The $$$tHead had a gun by his side in a threatening manner... The time for "deescalation" was long gone, the thug got lead (to bad not in the head) and deserves to spend the rest of his days behind bars.

EDIT: Pointed out (and I got my articles mixed up by reading at the link about a bus driver that shot a thug with a gun) that the Victim was fatally shot... well that solves that.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 04:20:40 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Hoodat

The confrontation ultimately resulted in the suspect being fatally shot, according to authorities.

I bet he never tries that again.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Offline mountaineer

And this, my friends, is why we carry.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I bet he never tries that again.

But he will still vote in perpetuity....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

The shooter may be charged criminally.
A 65-year-old man faces charges of carrying an unlicensed handgun after he allegedly shot and killed a man who was trying to mug him in Queens this week.

Charles Foehner is being charged with second-degree criminal possession of a weapon and criminal possession of a firearm, but Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz hasn't decided whether to charge him with the actual killing as prosecutors weigh whether or not he was justified in using deadly force.

"This is a complicated case and we're going to review the evidence," Katz said Wednesday. "We just went to the crime scene. I will have comments for you after we investigate it." ...
WINS radio via MSN
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org