General Category > World News

Biden's ex-Senate aide who accused him of sexual assault defects to Russia

(1/2) > >>

Kamaji:
Biden's ex-Senate aide who accused him of sexual assault defects to RUSSIA: Tara Reade says she doesn't feel safe in America and wants Putin to give her citizenship with the help of convicted spy Maria Butina

Reade leveled assault accusations dating to 1993 during Biden's 2020 campaign
She said she is defecting in interview with Butina
Butina was convicted in U.S. of being unregistered foreign agent

By GEOFF EARLE, DEPUTY U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
30 May 2023

Joe Biden accuser Tara Reade is seeking to defect to Russia – saying on a Kremlin-backed program that she has fears for her own safety in the U.S.

Reade made a series of stunning assertions while appearing on Russian state TV with Maria Butina, who was convicted of acting as an unregistered foreign agent inside the U.S. while cultivating relationships with a series of U.S. political figures. Reade called Butina 'my friend.'

Butina, who was elected to the state Duma in Russia and subjected to U.S. sanctions after Russia's Ukraine invasion, said Reade made her decision on a visit to Moscow.

'I'm still kind of in a daze a bit but I feel very good,' Reade said in an appearance aired on Sputnik. 'I feel very surrounded by protection and safety. And I just really so appreciate Maria [Butina] and everyone who's been giving me that at a time when it's been very difficult to know if I'm safe or not.'

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12141223/Bidens-ex-Senate-aide-accused-sexual-assault-defects-RUSSIA.html

Maj. Bill Martin:
This is kind of a bad joke.  Defecting to Russia - seriously??

Wingnut:
How stupid do you have to be to defect to Russia?   

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin on May 31, 2023, 01:37:23 pm ---This is kind of a bad joke.  Defecting to Russia - seriously??

--- End quote ---

Apparently she says she feels safer in Russia:  https://nypost.com/2023/05/30/biden-sexual-misconduct-accuser-tara-reade-feels-safe-in-russia-after-fleeing-over-safety-concerns/

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on May 31, 2023, 01:43:28 pm ---How stupid do you have to be to defect to Russia?   

--- End quote ---

Well, she did work for Biden, so there is that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version