Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger Wants to ‘Rephrase’ Climate Change: ‘No One Gives a S–t About That’ – “Let’s g  (Read 344 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Arnold Schwarzenegger Wants to ‘Rephrase’ Climate Change: ‘No One Gives a S–t About That’ – “Let’s go & rephrase this…really tell people we’re talking about pollution. Pollution creates climate change, and pollution kills.”
Flashback: Schwarzenegger touts ‘air-drying your clothes for 6 months to save 700 pounds of carbon dioxide’
-- While daily commuting to Gov. mansion via private jet

By: Admin - Climate DepotMay 29, 2023 8:05 AM

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/arnold-schwarzenegger-wants-rephrase-climate-222414015.html

Arnold Schwarzenegger Wants to ‘Rephrase’ Climate Change: ‘No One Gives a S–t About That’ – “Let’s go & rephrase this…really tell people we’re talking about pollution. Pollution creates climate change, and pollution kills.”

Arnold Schwarzenegger wants a rebrand on climate change, arguing that reframing the climate crisis towards pollution might make a stronger draw for people to mobilize for the planet.

“As long as they keep talking about global climate change, they are not gonna go anywhere, because no one gives a s–t about that,” Schwarzenegger told CBS News. “So my thing is, let’s go and rephrase this and communicate differently about it and really tell people we’re talking about pollution. Pollution creates climate change, and pollution kills.”

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/05/29/arnold-schwarzenegger-wants-to-rephrase-climate-change-no-one-gives-a-s-t-about-that-lets-go-rephrase-this-really-tell-people-wer/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Speaking of pollution, why is anyone listening to a lying POS RINO who only pushed liberal Gaia worshiper crap on Californians? One of the things I so regret is voting for the Austrian turd a second time. In retrospect I guess I should have known that everything he said was a lie, after all he is an actor...a very very bad actor.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Global Climate Change is real.

The cause is unresolved; a fix is unknown or out of reach.

De-carbonization of the West is enviro-commie bull$h!t.

Immediately grounding private jets would be a good first start towards reducing pollution.

Still gotta deal with all that pesky pollution from volcanoes.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Global Climate Change is real.

The cause is unresolved; a fix is unknown or out of reach.

De-carbonization of the West is enviro-commie bull$h!t.

Immediately grounding private jets would be a good first start towards reducing pollution.

Still gotta deal with all that pesky pollution from volcanoes.
I agree the climate changes on a global level, no argument there, but short of thermal nuclear war I just really don't see man having anywhere near the effect that something completely natural like volcanoes have. I suggest Ahhhhnold take his Gaia show to somewhere that really pollute, like say China or India.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I won't bite unless he says it's stupid to call CO2 a pollutant.  Otherwise its just a word game.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 08:25:24 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: