Author Topic: Dylan Mulvaney, after wrecking Bud Light, announces, ‘I may be a little bit romantically interested  (Read 308 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 30, 2023
Dylan Mulvaney, after wrecking Bud Light, announces, ‘I may be a little bit romantically interested in women’
By Thomas Lifson

I have long suspected that Dylan Mulvaney, who has been creating endless publicity for supposedly transitioning to woman over the past year, saw the 1982 movie Tootsie and took its career lesson to heart. If you’re not familiar with the film, here is the relevant part of IMDB’s plot summary:

Michael Dorsey is an unemployed actor with an impossible reputation. In order to find work and fund his friend's play he dresses as a woman, Dorothy Michaels, and lands the part in a daytime drama. Dorsey loses himself in this woman role and essentially becomes Dorothy Michaels….

Mulvaney had been an actor with a poor career showing until he hit on “becoming a woman” as a career move, and by embracing a social phenomenon being heavily promoted by the media and other major societal institutions, found the fame that had previously eluded him.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/05/dylan_mulvaney_after_wrecking_bud_light_announces_i_may_be_a_little_bit_romantically_interested_in_women.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
So a "lesbian trapped in a man's body"?

AFAIC, dude's a piece of trash for mocking women and those who endorse him for doing so are in the same category.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Kamaji

So a "lesbian trapped in a man's body"?

AFAIC, dude's a piece of trash for mocking women and those who endorse him for doing so are in the same category.

:thumbsup:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Without Tik Tok this fool would never have gotten any recognition. A good example of why Tik Tok should be banned.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline berdie

The Tootsie possibility is certainly an interesting and possible angle.

I wonder how the true transgender community would feel about such a revelation. :rolling:

Offline The_Reader_David

I don't think gender ideologues and trans activists care why someone decides upon the impossible desire to become the opposite sex.  They just want as many people as possible do so, and to force the rest of us to play along with their self-chosen pronouns, funding for hormone treatments and surgeries and letting the male-to-female lot ruin women's sports and render women's prisons and toilet facilities unsafe (or at best awkward).
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.