Author Topic: DONALD TRUMP CHASTIZES KAYLEIGH MCENANY, ACCUSES HER OF GIVING OUT THE WRONG POLL NUMBERS ON FOX NEW  (Read 3798 times)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Does this man ever think beyond elementary school-yard name-calling?
No, but it seems to endear him to some.

Online GtHawk

Since joining Fox Kayleigh has been a loyal supporter of Trump never failing to promote his policies and accomplishments...this is what she gets in return...
Always the whining by Trump about others stabbing him the back, then it's baaad!, but Trump stabbing others, usually loyal supporters in the back? why that's goood! Damn good thing he doesn't need people like me who are tired of his childish taunts and insults to get elected because he seems intent on driving us away. But it'll be our fault if he flushes it all away :silly: :silly:

Online libertybele

Always the whining by Trump about others stabbing him the back, then it's baaad!, but Trump stabbing others, usually loyal supporters in the back? why that's goood! Damn good thing he doesn't need people like me who are tired of his childish taunts and insults to get elected because he seems intent on driving us away. But it'll be our fault if he flushes it all away :silly: :silly:

He's slowly flushing it all away and he'll have no one to blame but himself.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
He's slowly flushing it all away and he'll have no one to blame but himself.

@libertybele

Maybe they already have a special relationship where they know she will be his White House Press Secretary...and he was just being a boss...reminding her to check the numbers?

I just keep shaking my head    **nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

@libertybele

Maybe they already have a special relationship where they know she will be his White House Press Secretary...and he was just being a boss...reminding her to check the numbers?

I just keep shaking my head    **nononono*

It's a shame @DCPatriot he was a good president and all he has to do is run on his accomplishments and stop the bullying and he'd cinch the nomination.  :shrug:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

It's a shame @DCPatriot he was a good president and all he has to do is run on his accomplishments and stop the bullying and he'd cinch the nomination.  :shrug:
Shutting up as far as the juvenile insults and attacks would help him enormously, but you just...can't...take..the...reality...star...out... of such a bombastic egotistical personality. Don't get me wrong anyone running for high office, let alone the presidency has to have a good sized ego, what they don't need is to be such an ass about it.

Waiting for the jealousy and rude orange man comments :whistle:

Online corbe

Trump demands loyalty but shows none for even his best and brightest supporters

by Ian Haworth
May 31, 2023 02:00 PM

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned — except for former President Donald Trump in the face of even the mildest criticism imaginable.

“Kayleigh ‘Milktoast’ McEnany just gave out the wrong poll numbers on Fox News,” the former president wrote of the Outnumbered co-host on Truth Social while also misspelling milquetoast. “I am 34 points up on DeSanctimonious, not 25 up. While 25 is great, it’s not 34. She knew the number was corrected upwards by the group that did the poll. The RINOS & Globalists can have her. Fox News should only use REAL Stars!!!”

McEnany, who was arguably Trump’s most effective press secretary during his time in the White House, is now an analyst for Fox News and, after committing the apparent crime of poll inaccuracy, has been rejected with the worst insult imaginable — she’s not a “REAL” star!

But this is far from isolated. In reality, Trump’s decision to declare social media war on McEnany is the latest in a string of increasingly bizarre outbursts targeting those who were once key members of his own campaign and administration.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/trump-demands-loyalty-but-shows-none-for-even-his-best-and-brightest-supporters
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

Trump demands loyalty but shows none for even his best and brightest supporters

by Ian Haworth
May 31, 2023 02:00 PM

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned — except for former President Donald Trump in the face of even the mildest criticism imaginable.

“Kayleigh ‘Milktoast’ McEnany just gave out the wrong poll numbers on Fox News,” the former president wrote of the Outnumbered co-host on Truth Social while also misspelling milquetoast. “I am 34 points up on DeSanctimonious, not 25 up. While 25 is great, it’s not 34. She knew the number was corrected upwards by the group that did the poll. The RINOS & Globalists can have her. Fox News should only use REAL Stars!!!”

McEnany, who was arguably Trump’s most effective press secretary during his time in the White House, is now an analyst for Fox News and, after committing the apparent crime of poll inaccuracy, has been rejected with the worst insult imaginable — she’s not a “REAL” star!

But this is far from isolated. In reality, Trump’s decision to declare social media war on McEnany is the latest in a string of increasingly bizarre outbursts targeting those who were once key members of his own campaign and administration.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/trump-demands-loyalty-but-shows-none-for-even-his-best-and-brightest-supporters

Trump has become unhinged; the pressure from the past witch hunts and current lawsuits have gotten to him.  That and his age -- he's done.  He just needs to hang it up before it affects him physically as well as mentally.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
There is no defense for Trump's attack on Kayleigh ‘Milktoast' McEnany
Karen Townsend 1:31 PM on May 31, 2023

Kayleigh McEnany came under attack by her former boss on Truth Social last night. His very thin skin was pierced by the former White House press secretary, now a Fox News host and contributor. Kayleigh quoted a poll number Trump disagreed with and he went full force against her on his social media platform.

At first I looked at the ‘truth’ as it made the rounds on social media last night and thought, well, that’s Trump. But, the more I think about it, the more it bothers me that he took off on her as he did. He hired her as his press secretary in the White House. She was one of the best hires he made. For a man who liked to brag about only hiring the best people, he sure brought some real stinkaroos into the White House with him. Kayleigh was a jewel.

more
https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2023/05/31/there-is-no-defense-for-trumps-attack-on-kayleigh-milktoast-mcenany-n554560
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
There is no defense for Trump's attack on Kayleigh ‘Milktoast' McEnany

:yowsa: None at all.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

Trump has become unhinged; the pressure from the past witch hunts and current lawsuits have gotten to him.  That and his age -- he's done.  He just needs to hang it up before it affects him physically as well as mentally.

Tumpy always was unhinged. This is just par for the course. He's done exactly the same thing all the way along.

Online DB

Tumpy always was unhinged. This is just par for the course. He's done exactly the same thing all the way along.

That's how I see it. Just more of the same. And as long as the trains were running on time all was excused.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
That's how I see it. Just more of the same. And as long as the trains were running on time all was excused.

He WAS unjustly attacked by the entire government even before he became president but even that does not excuse his recent behavior IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

He WAS unjustly attacked by the entire government even before he became president but even that does not excuse his recent behavior IMHO.

Yes, I agree.

He's sunk to the bottom I'm afraid; "Kayleigh Milktoast McEnany"???? Milktoast??? Seriously?  Sad really.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Main point is that you will incur the wrath of this orange POS, if you don't have your nose up his ass 24/7.  No matter how hard you worked for the turd, or how loyal you were.

The fact the Tumpy is leading this race really scares me that of how many are gullible even on our side.  The fact they can't recognize a trojan horse right under their nose is very unsettling.

His idiotic $15T-ish freedom cities and baby bonus populistic bullshit should disqualify him as a GOP candidate Day 1!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 11:06:13 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

His idiotic $15T-ish freedom cities and baby bonus populistic bullshit should disqualify him as a GOP candidate Day 1!!!!!!!

Not just those. But his claim that Coumo was better at handling COVID than RDS and his overall shift to the left on spending in general plus is toddler like temper tantrums should all be disqualifiers
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DB

Well...

His the "government is going to pay for the 20% who can't afford their healthcare" should have been the end of his GOP run.

But people just swallowed it whole because he was going to build a wall. A big beautiful wall... Fool me one once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Just the "milktoast" misspelling itself is so pathetic.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh cmon!

Don’t you understand we need that type of bomb throwing rudeness if we’re going to save America?

@LMAO

You are right,of course.

MUCH mo betta to bend over,grab our ankles,and beg them to be gentle.",huh?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

You are right,of course.

MUCH mo betta to bend over,grab our ankles,and beg them to be gentle.",huh?

“Look mom. Another strawman.”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online mountaineer

Neither Kaleigh nor RDS is the enemy. Does he grasp that?

Trump has spent more money on Ron DeSantis than on his legal fees.

If he's up 25, no 34, no one million points against DeSantis in the polls, why not save the money for attacks on Biden?

source: Twitter @Sultan4Oz
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Neither Kaleigh nor RDS is the enemy. Does he grasp that?

Trump has spent more money on Ron DeSantis than on his legal fees.

If he's up 25, no 34, no one million points against DeSantis in the polls, why not save the money for attacks on Biden?

source: Twitter @Sultan4Oz

:facepalm2:

Offline LMAO

Just the "milktoast" misspelling itself is so pathetic.

My wife asked me if that’s the correct spelling. I assured her it was not

But Trump’s reaction to her is very telling. It reaffirms the belief that if you don’t kiss his ring, you’re a globalist RINO that wants to destroy America.

Barry Goldwater

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
My wife asked me if that’s the correct spelling. I assured her it was not

But Trump’s reaction to her is very telling. It reaffirms the belief that if you don’t kiss his ring, you’re a globalist RINO that wants to destroy America.

Spelling aside, what he did was tantamount to a dugout manager reminding everybody to stop hawking their books and get into the bleeping game!   :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 04:21:56 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald