Author Topic: Disinformation is Circulating About Ron DeSantis’ Mother’s Birth Location – She Was Born In/Near Pol  (Read 570 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Disinformation is Circulating About Ron DeSantis’ Mother’s Birth Location – She Was Born In/Near Poland Ohio not the Country of Poland in Europe

by CDR Charles F. Kerchner, Jr. (Ret), CDRKerchner, ©2023

(Jun. 5, 2023) — It is unclear at this time who is behind the circulating stories since early March 2023 with disinformation about Ron DeSantis’s mother Karen Ann (nee Rogers) DeSantis’ birth location. The disinformation articles claim she was born in Poland and later moved with her parents to the USA. See the articles here and here.

But that statement per my genealogy research is not true. Most of these sites are not allowing comments to counteract the false information therein. They seem to want it to spread unimpeded and unchallenged. Note: These “clever disinformation use of the place name of Poland” articles may get edited, changed, or “corrected” once the false, deceptive, and misleading statement in them are revealed. Given that I believe this was done as purposeful disinformation to stir up potential constitutional eligibility issues for Ron DeSantis, the articles will likely either disappear or get “corrected” without explanation. So take a screen shot of them or make a PDF copy of the articles as they exist today. And if anyone can learn the true “disinformation apple seed” person or organization behind this campaign, do let me know. Here is one example of the articles now being circulated with disinformation about Ron DeSantis’ mother:

more
https://www.thepostemail.com/2023/06/05/disinformation-is-circulating-about-ron-desantis-mothers-birth-location-she-was-born-in-near-poland-ohio-not-the-country-of-poland-in-europe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online corbe

This had to Originate from Trump Social(ist).
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

Online mountaineer

At least she isn't from Paris (Pa.), Calcutta (Ohio), or Moscow (Idaho). What a relief!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
And if anyone can learn the true “disinformation apple seed” person or organization behind this campaign, do let me know.
Let me guess, Mr. Kerchner.

His name rhymes with Dodger Scone.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
But seriously... seeing I haven't seen this one attempted, it seems that the guy whose name rhymes with Dodger Scone may have tried to plant this story with The Post and E-Mail, known for its birtherism, and got caught.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

His name rhymes with Dodger Scone.
:rolling:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org