Author Topic: Feds Indict Climate Cranks For Smearing Paint On ‘Little Dancer’ Display Case  (Read 150 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY ELAINE MALLON ON MAY 29, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Feds Indict Climate Cranks For Smearing Paint On ‘Little Dancer’ Display Case

A federal grand jury indicted a pair of climate activists on Wednesday for smearing paint on the display case holding Edgar Degas’s sculpture ‘Little Dancer Aged Fourteen’ at Washington, DC’s National Gallery of Art.

Timothy Martin and Joanna Smith and a group of unnamed conspirators allegedly entered the museum on April 27 at 11:30 a.m. to make a political statement on climate change by spreading paint on the “case, base and floor” of the exhibit, according to unsealed documents.

The group from Declare Emergency had allegedly researched potential targets within the museum.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/feds-indict-climate-cranks-for-smearing-paint-on-little-dancer-display-case/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It's about time!!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson