Author Topic: Donald Trump says his fight against deep state ‘equally dangerous’ to what soldiers face  (Read 4382 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@Wingnut

Yet he is leading your boy by a YUGE amount.

My boy has not been determined.  But you keep leg humping Trump. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Answer this @sneakypete   Would you want Private Trump in a foxhole with you in a fire fight?  Would you trust him to save your ass?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I agree with that.  The Democrats running the war at the time gave him an out.  He took it.  Can't fault him for that.  That's simply how they did things. Affluence bought you advantages. That's how they've operated since 1836.

@Hoodat

BullBush!

My father got an draft exemption,and he probably  didn't have enough cash on him to buy a pack of cigarettes.

I personally know people my own age that got draft exemptions for a variety of reasons.

And I didn't give a  squat. I didn't want anybody that I had to depend on to not want to be there.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I agree with that.  The Democrats running the war at the time gave him an out.  He took it.  Can't fault him for that.  That's simply how they did things.  Affluence bought you advantages.  That's how they've operated since 1836.

Trump said he didn't remember the "doctor" that gave him the "bone spurs" out... I bet money/promises were exchanged. @Hoodat

I still have the picture of my mom/grandmother kissing my Uncle as he went to Vietnam... Grandmother went chasing the plane, it stopped and my Uncle leaned out the door and threw grandmother her car keys that was forgotten.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 04:28:56 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trump is old news.  A hack. A loser.

Captain of the Bone Spur Brigade.....   :beer:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Captain of the Bone Spur Brigade.....   :beer:

@catfish1957

Yet the whining about "Rude Orange Man" never seems to stop.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@catfish1957

Yet the whining about "Rude Orange Man" never seems to stop.

No whining on my part, just an astute observation that Trump is a piece of shit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.