Author Topic: RFK Jr. reveals whether he would support Biden if the president wins Dem nomination: 'I don't have a  (Read 293 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 1, 2023 2:10pm EDT
RFK Jr. reveals whether he would support Biden if the president wins Dem nomination: 'I don't have a plan B'
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. gives President Biden a thumbs down on the job he's doing in the White House

By Paul Steinhauser | Fox News

CONCORD, N.H. – Robert F. Kennedy Jr. appears quite confident that he'll defeat President Biden in next year's race for the Democratic presidential nomination.

"I expect to be nominated and I don’t have a plan B," the environmental lawyer and high-profile vaccine critic, who’s a scion of arguably the nation’s most famous family political dynasty, said when asked by Fox News Digital if he'd support Biden if the president wins renomination.

And Kennedy pledged that "we will have the resources" to run an effective primary campaign. The long-shot candidate faces extremely difficult odds in challenging an incumbent president for the Democratic Party's nomination.

Kennedy took questions from Fox News and other news organizations after addressing the New Hampshire state Senate on Thursday. Declared presidential candidates from both parties are being given the opportunity this cycle to speak before the upper chamber of the state legislature.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rfk-jr-reveals-whether-he-would-support-biden-president-wins-dem-nomination

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If he runs,he wins the Dim nomination.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If he runs,he wins the Dim nomination.
:pondering: I don't think so, I betting both Captain Dementia and The Cackler get jettisoned and Big Mike Obama and a player to be named later are the nominees.

Online mountaineer

He's a progressive. And no matter what, Dems stick together after the convention. So I'll go out on a limb and say he'll support the Dem nominee.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

:pondering: I don't think so, I betting both Captain Dementia and The Cackler get jettisoned and Big Mike Obama and a player to be named later are the nominees.

I agree and I've been saying that for months now. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@GtHawk

That's the same bet I am making,although I am betting the Slow Joe and the Cackler only drop out at the last minute,when it is really too late for any  opposition to emerge to harm their chances,

"LOOK! We have new and shiny candidates,and all our opponents are offering is the same old,tired candidates!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!