Author Topic: Video: Thug Pulls Out A Gun On A Bus Driver With A Concealed Carry Permit And Pays The Price – The D  (Read 773 times)

Offline American Girl

Appears that the Second Amendment protected this man.

Could have been an Execution of the bus driver perhaps.
He lost his job but he's still alive.

Those "woke" training programs won't help the bus driver!
https://redstatenation.com/video-thug-pulls-out-a-gun-on-a-bus-driver-with-a-concealed-carry-permit-and-pays-the-price-the-driver-got-fired/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The driver was promptly sacked.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

I have often wondered why no  "crusading" lawyer has never taken a case like this to court.

After all,since WHEN does a local law/ordinance eliminate a Constitutional Right to both carry a firearm and to use it in defense of self and others  if his or her life is in danger from a criminal attack?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Better to be looking for a job than picking out caskets (the relatives, anyway).

Note just having the means to defend himself (and his passengers) was cause to sack him.
Note our leaders want us to take "public transportation", too.

I won't be taking the bus.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

Better to be looking for a job than picking out caskets (the relatives, anyway).

Yup
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Dem run city I believe.

@Wingnut

Aren't ALL big cities?

After all,big cities are where all the welfare money,free housing,free utilities,and free healthcare can be found.

Online Smokin Joe

@Wingnut

Aren't ALL big cities?

After all,big cities are where all the welfare money,free housing,free utilities,and free healthcare can be found.

Yeah, but behind that someone is charging way too much for that "free" housing, and the taxpayers, directly or indirectly, are picking up the tab.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah, but behind that someone is charging way too much for that "free" housing, and the taxpayers, directly or indirectly, are picking up the tab.

@Smokin Joe

When was the last time the professional politicians gave a damn about the taxpayers? All they care about is "Pay up and shut up!"

Online Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

When was the last time the professional politicians gave a damn about the taxpayers? All they care about is "Pay up and shut up!"
Ever wonder how many people they were connected to (by money trails of one kind or another) were the slumlords?

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ever wonder how many people they were connected to (by money trails of one kind or another) were the slumlords?

@Smokin Joe

I clearly understood it went from the bottom to the top. I have no idea how much was skimmed at each level,but I would bet my own money that anyone in that clique that took too much ended up being "dissapeared".

This happened even IF the top pol was honest himself because they are ALL "gears in the system".

Online Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

I clearly understood it went from the bottom to the top. I have no idea how much was skimmed at each level,but I would bet my own money that anyone in that clique that took too much ended up being "dissapeared".

This happened even IF the top pol was honest himself because they are ALL "gears in the system".
You just pulled one of the equipment guards off the machinery of the 'deep state'.

C S Lewis