Author Topic: ‘Profit before pride!’ These top firms celebrate with rainbow logos in the US… but NOT in the Middle  (Read 379 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Profit before pride!’ These top firms celebrate with rainbow logos in the US… but NOT in the Middle East
June 5, 2023 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Big corporations in the United States such as Vogue, Pfizer, Cisco, BP, Mercedes-Benz, Bethesda, and General Electric are all displaying the LGBT Pride flag on their logos in June except when it comes to the Middle East, where it is notably absent.

Homosexuality is purportedly punishable by death in a number of Middle Eastern countries and it is certainly taboo there. These companies seem to be putting profits before their stance on Pride Month in the Middle East.

One example is Pfizer, which changed its logo in America, Mexico, and Canada, but did not alter it in Saudi Arabia, according to the Daily Mail.

Vox is reporting that in recent years, companies signaling allegiance with the LGBT community by adjusting their logos on social media have done so less and less.

https://twitter.com/w3bsag3/status/1665576915598708741

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/06/05/profit-before-pride-these-top-firms-celebrate-with-rainbow-logos-in-the-us-but-not-in-the-middle-east-1365265/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Why we hate Nike, example #24,974
REPORT: Nike To Feature Child Sex-Change Surgeon As Pride Month Speaker
Sarah Weaver, Social Issues Reporter
June 06, 2023 2:26 PM

Leaked emails reportedly reveal that Nike will host a doctor, who has admitted to providing sex changes to adolescents, as a Pride month speaker, according to The Daily Wire.

The physician, Dr. Blair Peters, wrote in an April 2022 tweet that, “I performed gender affirming mastectomies (top surgeries) for 3 young adults and adolescents today,” according to a screenshot shared by The Daily Wire. Peters admitted to treating adolescents in another video for Oregon Health & Science University, where he works as a plastic surgeon. (RELATED: Trans Activists, Anti-Child Castration Groups Draw Battle Lines Around Definition Of ‘Child Abuse’)

“This summer, the NikeUNITED Pride Network has the honor of once again spotlighting and celebrating the past, present, and future of our global LGBTQIA+ community,” Nike’s leaked email reads, according to the Daily Wire. “We’re thrilled to have a phenomenal lineup of events and activities this June and July that will lead you inspired, invigorated, and immensely passionate about cultivating a better world for all Athletes.”  ...
Daily Caller

What does mutilating children have to do with inspiring athletes (a word which, by the way, need not be capitalized)?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Why we hate Nike, example #24,974Daily Caller

What does mutilating children have to do with inspiring athletes (a word which, by the way, need not be capitalized)?

Good question.

Offline LMAO

From the article…

“Big corporations in the United States such as Vogue, Pfizer, Cisco, BP, Mercedes-Benz, Bethesda, and General Electric are all displaying the LGBT Pride flag on their logos in June except when it comes to the Middle East, where it is notably absent.”

Lol…. Cowards.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy