Author Topic: Target backs org pushing US demilitarization, Mt. Rushmore shutdown for being a 'symbol of White sup  (Read 498 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 5, 2023 4:00am EDT
Target backs org pushing US demilitarization, Mt. Rushmore shutdown for being a 'symbol of White supremacy'

An organization funded by Target maintains views hostile to the US military, and seeks America to demilitarize itself

By Hannah Grossman | Fox News

FOX NEWS INVESTIGATES – Since the George Floyd protests and riots of 2020, Target Corporation said it ramped up its diversity, equity and inclusion work. This agenda extended far beyond enhancing representation and support of historically marginalized groups externally and in its stores, and dipped into funding organizations with far-left and blatantly political agendas.

Target's "accelerated" its DEI program in response to Black Lives Matter activism under the leadership of its diversity chief – Kiera Fernandez. The chief has demanded that "White women" get to work to combat the proclaimed systemic racism in America.

Fox News Digital found that Target, via its nonprofit foundation, which has been directed by the retail giant's senior corporate treasurers, funded a grantee pushing to shut down and give away U.S. sovereign land such as Mount Rushmore – believing it to be an "international symbol of White supremacy" and to demilitarize the "violent" U.S. military. The same grantee also supports the destruction of Israel's Jewish character through what is called the Palestinian "Law of Return" and implementing economic warfare tactics against the Jewish State, such as boycotts and sanctions, to "Free Palestine."

Target Corporation's diversity chief Kiera Fernandez.

Another Target Foundation grantee said parents must teach specifically "White children" about systemic racism and to "see color." It also claimed that capitalism maintained a role in perpetuating racism.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/target-backs-org-pushing-us-demilitarization-mt-rushmore-shutdown-being-symbol-white-supremacy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

... The company — which has lost $12 billion in market cap in the past two weeks over its Pride-themed clothing for adults and children — has donated money to NDN Collective, according to 2021 tax documents obtained by Fox News.

It’s unclear how much money the “cheap chic” retailer has shelled out to the organization, which bills itself as an Indigenous-led organization “dedicated to building the collective power of Indigenous Peoples,” according to the group’s Twitter page.

However, a statement on NDN Collective’s website said the group was awarded $50 million in 2021 to support Indigenous communities.   ...
NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
About the only 'color' beleaguered white kids are learning to 'see' is red.

Sow the wind...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

Apparently Target has more money then they know what's good for them.  I'm sure their shareholders are loving this.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I guess Target also doesn't want our American currency bills and coins with white men prominently displayed on the front ... that can be arranged at no cost to former customers.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.