Author Topic: ‘Looks Like Another Company Needing Bud-lighting’ – [Kohls]  (Read 1242 times)

Online American Girl

'Wouldn't it be nice if they offered toddler wear that had pictures of the American Flag? Patriots? Eagles?'
'Celebrate the joy that comes from living authentically and unapologetically during Pride month and all year long with this Baby Sonoma Community® Pride Bodysuit Set,' reads the online description.
https://defiantamerica.com/looks-like-another-company-needing-bud-lighting-another-major-retailer-is-selling-pride-merch-for-3-month-old-babies-photos/
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 02:01:01 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: ‘Looks Like Another Company Needing Bud-lighting’ – [Kohls]
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2023, 01:43:28 pm »
Corporate America has lost their ever loving minds...it's one thing to market stuff for adults, but for the kids? Nope.
Groomers, all of them...

https://www.kohls.com/catalog.jsp?CN=Assortment:Pride&icid=hpmf-DI-pride
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2023, 01:43:52 pm »
Moved to Economy/Business category

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2023, 02:00:33 pm »
Kohl’s feeling the heat for offering LGBTQ+ clothing for babies: ‘Another company needing Bud-Lighting’
May 29, 2023 | Kevin Haggerty

Outraged calls for a new “Bud-Lighting” spread Sunday as another department store decided to offer itself up on the rainbow altar with a “pride” collection for toddlers, “In case you need clothes for your Gay or Trans 3 month old.”

The plummeting sales for Anheuser-Busch and the roughly $10 billion hit to Target’s market cap in over a week weren’t enough to dissuade Kohl’s from fulfilling its environmental, social and governance (ESG) score goals.

Sunday, images of displays near the back of the department store began going viral as brightly colored merchandise adorned with “Love is Love” slogans along with trans and pride flags were shown to include clothes specifically for children.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1662950559144452096

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/05/29/kohls-feeling-the-heat-for-offering-lgbtq-clothing-for-babies-another-company-needing-bud-lighting-1363274/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2023, 03:57:05 pm »
Kohls is just another overpriced company suiciding itself, it's easy enough to find anything they sell cheaper elsewhere. The few times I was in one(when they sold something I wanted) they weren't ever busy...except at Christmas. I think this moronic pandering to perverts is just part of their trying anything and everything to increase dwindling traffic. I wonder if they will double down on stupid like the others.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 03:57:51 pm by GtHawk »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2023, 07:41:55 pm »
Well, another store to boycott!!! 

Kohl’s faces shopper uproar after becoming latest retailer to market LGBTQ clothing to children: 'Disgusting'

Shoppers are criticizing Kohl's after the department store became the latest major retailer to sell LGBTQ clothing for infants and young kids.

Various social media accounts posted a plethora of Pride Month merchandise, including a "Baby Sonoma Community Pride Bodysuit set" designed for 3-month, 6-month and 9-month-old kids. The outfit depicts what appears to be a lesbian couple with a dog and three children, including a young boy in a wheelchair. One of the adults in the drawing carries a progressive pride flag.

Other merchandise includes a "Love Is Love" banner, towels, bibs, candles, shorts, and pillows.

Several other clothing items can also be found, including shirts that say, "Be Proud" and "Ask Me My Pronouns."

The Pride display and associated products were initially highlighted by the Twitter account "End Wokeness," which posted pictures of several items alongside the caption, "Looks like Kohl's didn't learn a thing from Bud Lite and Target...........

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kohls-shopper-uproar-latest-retailer-market-lgbtq-clothing-children-disgusting
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2023, 08:17:10 pm »
Hope those clothes are 100% cotton and the dyes/inks biodegradable. I suspect a lot of those clothes will never be sold and instead sent off to be recycled or to a landfill.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2023, 08:23:19 pm »
Hope those clothes are 100% cotton and the dyes/inks biodegradable. I suspect a lot of those clothes will never be sold and instead sent off to be recycled or to a landfill.
@PeteS in CA

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,500503.msg2835780.html#msg2835780
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2023, 08:27:37 pm »
Kohl's was already struggling and from what a read earlier in the week, they were set to remodel their stores to try to encourage sales.  This could easily destroy them.

What are these stores thinking??

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2023, 08:29:31 pm »

It's not a matter of getting rid of the clothing, it is the message that Kohl's is delivering.  I won't shop there anymore.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2023, 08:35:15 pm »
It's not a matter of getting rid of the clothing, it is the message that Kohl's is delivering.  I won't shop there anymore.

My comment was basically a prediction that the LGBQTUVWXZ clothing would sell poorly and end up being recycled, composted, or in a landfill. Why execs fantasize that there is a huge untapped market for such things, especially after the Bud Lite fiasco. If they're knowingly taking one for the team, that would open them to stockholders lawsuits, so ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2023, 10:47:22 pm »
I guess its Kohl's turn in the barrel.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2023, 12:43:26 am »

There's just nowhere around here to shop anymore.  :shrug:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2023, 12:54:34 am »

Rum, buggery, and the lash!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2023, 12:55:22 am »
EXCLUSIVE: Visa Raised Money For Far-Left Group Pushing Gender Experimentation On Children
Henry Rodgers
Chief National Correspondent
June 06, 2023 3:00 PM ET
Visa raised money for a group that pushes cross-sex hormones for children and has been exposed for hosting chat rooms that encouraged underage kids to transition without their parents’ knowledge, the Daily Caller has learned.

In June of 2021, Visa announced it would be launching an initiative to benefit The Trevor Project, along with other groups focused on advancing the LGBTQ agenda. The Daily Caller News Foundation has since exposed The Trevor Project for pushing children toward hormone therapies and gender experimentation while taking money from the pharmaceutical companies that manufacture those treatments.

The Trevor Project, a nonprofit organization focusing on transgender youth and mental health, also reportedly has hosted sexual conversations between adults and minors in online chatrooms.  ...
The Daily Caller
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2023, 01:00:18 am »
Mike got a text from Kroger announcing they are celebrating Pride Month with Pride recipes....he texted them back and asked them if they ever heard of Bud Light..lol

I want to know what Pride Recipes are.... :shrug:

I cannot boycott Kroger..we only have two grocery stores..Walmart and Kroger... 9999hair out0000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2023, 03:21:31 am »
Point of order here:

The Kohl family has long been left-wing Democrats. Herb Kohl managed to serve 24 years in the Senate (without being noticed, somehow) as a Democrat. So I'm not sure how much a boycott is going to help matters.

Me? I'm a bargain outlet kind of guy. Give me what they all dump at Marshall's, or TJ Maxx, or Ollie's, or Label Shopper. The most controversial thing I've ever seen at any of those stores is a MyPillow.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 03:24:52 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2023, 03:33:22 am »
Rum, buggery, and the lash!

Isn’t buggery the problem?  :shrug:
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2023, 05:02:46 am »
Mike got a text from Kroger announcing they are celebrating Pride Month with Pride recipes....he texted them back and asked them if they ever heard of Bud Light..lol

I want to know what Pride Recipes are.... :shrug:

I cannot boycott Kroger..we only have two grocery stores..Walmart and Kroger... 9999hair out0000
Uh.....no.

Probably involves unnatural acts with bratwursts...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis