Author Topic: Cold Grips Globally: Alaska’s 4th Cold Winter… Record Cold Down Under…UK’s Delayed Spring…  (Read 186 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Cold Grips Globally: Alaska’s 4th Cold Winter… Record Cold Down Under…UK’s Delayed Spring…
By P Gosselin on 28. May 2023

Share this...
Excerpts from EIKE here.
1. Alaska’s fourth cold winter in a row

Alaska was once seen as a beacon of hope in the AGW coal mine: but after four cold winters in a row, culminating in a historically cold winter season in 2022-23, The Last Climate Frontier has certainly lost that status – the catastrophists will now have to look elsewhere to bolster their narrative.

According to NOAA’s data, and despite the agency’s official forecasts that consistently heralded “warmer than average” seasons, the last four winters in Alaska have shown a strong cooling trend.

The Old Farmer’s Almanac is also off its rocker. It predicted a “much milder than normal winter” for 2022-23 with below average snowfall. That was wrong on both fronts. Historic snowfall totals of more than 250 cm fell across much of Alaska, and Anchorage set a new record for leftover snow that stayed on the ground well into April.

https://notrickszone.com/2023/05/28/cold-grips-globally-alaskas-4th-cold-winter-record-cold-down-under-uks-delayed-spring/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Australians shiver through the coldest May EVER as temperatures plunge across the country - here's when it will end

Temperatures as low as -2.7C in Queensland
    Coldest May on record for Bankstown, NSW, with 0.7C
    High-pressure system to ease from Tuesday

By Aisling Brennan For Nca Newswire and Antoinette Milienos For Daily Mail Australia
Published: 03:55 EDT, 28 May 2023 | Updated: 03:55 EDT, 28 May 2023  ...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12132685/Aussies-shiver-record-breaking-cold.html
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org