Author Topic: ‘Grotesque’: Trump supporter Laura Loomer alleges Casey DeSantis faked breast cancer for votes  (Read 1097 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Grotesque’: Trump supporter Laura Loomer alleges Casey DeSantis faked breast cancer for votes
May 28, 2023 | Melissa Fine

Political activist and professional blowhard Laura Loomer lunged to new lows on Saturday with a despicable Twitter rant that managed to unite liberals, Trump supporters, and backers of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis in their revulsion.

It began with a tweet from Cryptid Politics who noted that the DeSantis campaign is looking “to utilize” the much-loved first lady of Florida, Casey DeSantis, in an “attempt to reach out to suburban women.”

The account cited a quote from a Business Insider article which declared, “The DeSantises were showcasing that they have something Trump appears to lack: a wife fully supportive and engaged in her husband’s political rise.”

Rather than opine on the virtues of Melania Trump — another beloved first lady — as one would expect a rabid MAGA gal to do, Loomer sharpened her claws and claimed that Casey DeSantis “exaggerated” her battle with cancer to win votes for her husband.

Referring to Casey by her given first name, Jill, Loomer lashed out.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/05/28/grotesque-trump-supporter-laura-loomer-alleges-casey-desantis-faked-breast-cancer-for-votes-1363020/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Loony Loomer says she hasn't seen Mrs. DeSantis' medical records, so the "claim" of cancer is not credible - or something. Well, duh.
Matt Gaetz
@mattgaetz
Loomer - Run for congress again.

Your election night speeches are classic.
8:57 AM · May 28, 2023
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 01:39:33 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

They just make it up as they go.  Lie after lie after lie.  Even here on this forum.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

They just make it up as they go.  Lie after lie after lie.  Even here on this forum.

Yup

And expect it to get much worse
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Offline mountaineer

You'd think someone officially connected to the Trump campaign would tell Laura Loomer to STFU.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You'd think someone officially connected to the Trump campaign would tell Laura Loomer to STFU.

Right.

He can put his own foot in his mouth, he doesn't need any help.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Likely quite the opposite... Sounds to me like a Stone/Pecker rumor drop...
Now that it's out there, expect an expansion.  :whistle:

Offline libertybele

A definite lack of moral character and integrity which matches the Trumpian mindset; lies, fabrications, allegations and more lies.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ScottinVA

I was wondering how long it would take for the MAGA menagerie to start attacking Casey DeSantis.  These people are reaching a new low.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Exactly what I was going to post....Trump himself should address this but I'm not holding my breath
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I was wondering how long it would take for the MAGA menagerie to start attacking Casey DeSantis.  These people are reaching a new low.
Attacking Melania or their son would be inappropriate, so why is it okay for Trump supporters to go after Casey?

Offline Kamaji

Likely quite the opposite... Sounds to me like a Stone/Pecker rumor drop...
Now that it's out there, expect an expansion.  :whistle:

:thumbsup:

Offline Hoodat

Attacking Melania or their son would be inappropriate, so why is it okay for Trump supporters to go after Casey?

Because they are a bunch of lying hypocrites?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

It isn't. If there isn't a 'commandment' there should be: "Leave the spouses and kids the hell out of it"
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

It isn't. If there isn't a 'commandment' there should be: "Leave the spouses and kids the hell out of it"

That commandment only applies to Conservatives.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Loony Loomer says she hasn't seen Mrs. DeSantis' medical records, so the "claim" of cancer is not credible - or something. Well, duh.

@mountaineer

I haven't seen Hitler's medical records,either. Does that mean he is still alive?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The DeSantimonious supporters are now blaming Trump for something someone else said?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Hmph. Used to at least feel sorry for LL as she was put on a no fly list r something like that, something unreasonably oppressive.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Do they understand that attacking DeSantis with the 16 inch guns this early makes them look weak, desperate, and scared?

This isn't '16, and I don't think this is going to work again.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

The DeSantimonious supporters are now blaming Trump for something someone else said?

Oh, look, a Trump-tard.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh, look, a Trump-tard.

@Kamaji

LOL!

Pretty lame,but what does a "retard" like me know,right?