Author Topic: You’ll never believe who Joe Biden invited to shape his so-called “Combatting Anti-Semitism Strategy  (Read 393 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
You’ll never believe who Joe Biden invited to shape his so-called “Combatting Anti-Semitism Strategy”…then again, you probably will
MAY 27, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM

The Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) blasted President Joe Biden’s new U.S. National Strategy to Counter Anti-Semitism strategy on Thursday, as it emerged that it was crafted with help from designated terrorist group CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations), one of the most anti-Semitic, Hamas-linked, Muslim Brotherhood front groups in America.

Breitbart The United States has recently experienced an alarming increase in anti-Semitic incidents, among other acts of hatred. American Jews account for 2.4% of the U.S. population, but they are the victims of 63% of reported religiously motivated hate crimes, according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The Biden strategy excludes extreme criticism of Israel from the definition of anti-Semitism, rejecting the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA) definition that was adopted by President Donald Trump in 2019.

Democrat Alan Dershowitz said Trump’s executive order, which also extended civil rights protections to Jews on college campuses, was “one of the most important events in the 2,000-year battle against anti-Semitism.”

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/05/27/youll-never-believe-who-joe-biden-invited-to-shape-his-so-called-combatting-anti-semitism-strategy-then-again-you-probably-will/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline PeteS in CA

I have to disagree with the OP article's title. I totally believe Dem misleaders consult and include Israel- and Jew-haters in agencies and committees supposedly tasked with fighting antisemitism.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I have to disagree with the OP article's title. I totally believe Dem misleaders consult and include Israel- and Jew-haters in agencies and committees supposedly tasked with fighting antisemitism.

Every day is Opposites Day when dealing with Democrats.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

When the Dems boot or primary their antisemites like Ilhan Omar (and others) out of Congress and unqualifiedly condemn antisemites like Sharp Al, I'll consider believing they take antisemitism seriously. Until then, I won't be looking like a Smurf from holding my breath.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When the Dems boot or primary their antisemites like Ilhan Omar (and others) out of Congress and unqualifiedly condemn antisemites like Sharp Al, I'll consider believing they take antisemitism seriously. Until then, I won't be looking like a Smurf from holding my breath.

Yes, the political road is paved with concrete.  Show concrete results like you mention, and I may consider the Rats are on to something.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

Yes, the political road is paved with concrete.  Show concrete results like you mention, and I may consider the Rats are on to something.

Instead of simply on something(s)?  ****drummer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

More of the same from Dementia Joe. He sure does love those Jooo-haters.
Biden Appoints Holocaust Museum Board Member From Org That Accused Israel of Apartheid
A Human Rights Watch board member does not belong on a Holocaust museum board.

May 21, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield

I have written about the problems with the Holocaust Museum in D.C. before. It’s a government museum and like most of those pursues predictable political agendas that have nothing to do with the Holocaust or Jews.

The Holocaust Memorial Council acts as the board of trustees, but like a lot of government institution boards, it’s a prestigious line to add to the biographies of major donors or political allies. There have been some whoppingly bad appointments by past administrations  In a final insult to the Jewish community, Obama appointed Ben Rhodes, the lead advocate for the Iran nuke sellout, to the council.

Biden has appointed Kimberly Marteau Emerson. Kimberly, the wife of John Emerson. a Democrat operative and financial bigwig, picked by Obama to be his ambassador to Germany.

Kimberly Marteau Emerson.has been on the board of directors for Human Rights Watch since 2012.

HRW has repeatedly and falsely accused Israel of “apartheid”. Its personnel have done little to conceal their desire for the destruction of the Jewish State and the extermination of its population. ...
Front Page
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's a special kind of  "stoopid".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!