Author Topic: Homeless Illegal Alien Accused of Killing Florida Sgt. Michael Kunovich  (Read 124 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Homeless Illegal Alien Accused of Killing Florida Sgt. Michael Kunovich

JOHN BINDER26 May 2023974
1:46
A homeless illegal alien teenager is accused of killing St. Johns County, Florida, Sheriff’s Office Sgt. Michael Kunovich, a 52-year-old officer who served with law enforcement for 26 years.

Virjilio Aguilar Mendez, an 18-year-old illegal alien from Guatemala, has been arrested and charged with resisting an officer with violence and felony murder for the death of Kunovich.

According to police, on May 19, Kunovich attempted to pat down Mendez while he was sitting outside of a closed business. Mendez, instead of complying, tried to flee from Kunovich. When other officers got involved, Mendez continued resisting.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/26/homeless-illegal-alien-accused-killing-florida-sgt-michael-kunovich/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson