Author Topic: Migrants Allowed to Enroll in Chicago Schools Without Health Records After Years of Draconian COVID  (Read 121 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrants Allowed to Enroll in Chicago Schools Without Health Records After Years of Draconian COVID Rules- Parents Furious
By Margaret Flavin May. 27, 2023 6:20 pm229 Comments

Parents in Chicago are outraged over the lax rules surrounding health records and vaccine status for illegal students flooding area schools.

On Thursday, Jennifer Preston, a local mother,  joined “Fox & Friends First.” Preston discussed the hypocrisy of requiring vaccine records from Chicago school children yet illegals are under no such obligation.

Fox News reports:

Urologist: Plenty of Men With An Enlarged Prostate Do Not Know About This Simple Solution
“Right now in the school district in which we live we have to provide residency, citizenship, health records and vaccination records on an almost annual basis. I have a child right now, and I must have five emails in my inbox stating that my child cannot return to school next year without a specific vaccine. So it’s certainly inconsistent with what they’re allowing for the migrant children coming into the Chicago public schools.”

According to Fox 32, around 40 to 50 migrant children were expected to enroll at one elementary school in the Little Village area and up to a dozen would go to a nearby high school for the final weeks of the school year.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/migrants-allowed-enroll-chicago-schools-without-health-records/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson