Author Topic: CDC warns of possible monkeypox outbreak recurrence this summer – majority of new cases are in peop  (Read 425 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

CDC warns of possible monkeypox outbreak recurrence this summer – majority of new cases are in people vaccinated against the disease
Friday, May 26, 2023 by: Belle Carter

(Natural News) Officials from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently warned that there is a “substantial risk” of monkeypox outbreak recurrence this summer, days after the World Health Organization (WHO) declared it to no longer be a global health emergency.

On May 15, the CDC issued a “Health Alert Network (HAN) Health Update” saying that there had been a total of 12 confirmed and one probable case of monkeypox reported to the Chicago Department of Public Health from April 17 to May 5.

“All cases were among symptomatic men. None of the patients have been hospitalized. Nine (69 percent) of 13 cases were among men who had received two Jynneos vaccine doses. Confirmed cases were nine (69 percent) non-Hispanic white men, two (15 percent) non-Hispanic black men, and two (15 percent) Asian men. The median age was 34 years (range 24–46 years),” the alert included that travel history was available for nine cases as four recently traveled to New York City, New Orleans and Mexico.

The discovery in Chicago has led experts to call for more inquiries into the efficacy and duration of the vaccines used during last year’s outbreak. But health officials still think vaccination is the ultimate solution to the problem.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-05-26-cdc-warns-of-monkeypox-outbreak-this-summer.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CDC warns of possible monkeypox outbreak recurrence this summer – majority of new cases are in people vaccinated against the disease

Does this mean were given the disease? :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline ScottinVA

Well… the best advice would be … don’t engage in monkey BUSINESS, and you won’t get monkey POX.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Monkeys playing in poo never ends well **nononono*

:pondering: Of course predicting another outbreak will send all those 'at risk' people running for another vaccination putting lots of money into drug companies and health care providers.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 02:28:35 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Kamaji

In other words:  more hyper-promiscuous gays getting their comeuppance at summer sex parties.

Offline mountaineer

Thank goodness this warning is coming from a superdooper reliable and believable source, the CDC.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
San Francisco should take in the rear with new cases,u;
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.