Author Topic: Jane Fonda Blames Men for Climate Change: ‘We Have to Arrest and Jail Those Men’  (Read 202 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Jane Fonda Blames Men for Climate Change: ‘We Have to Arrest and Jail Those Men’

DAVID NG27 May 20231,616

Hollywood star Jane Fonda made the outrageous claim Friday that climate change is being caused exclusively by men, specifically white men, adding that “those men” must be arrested and jailed.

She also blamed the “patriarchy” and “racism” for global warming.

Speaking at a career retrospective at the Cannes Film Festival in France, Jane Fonda promoted her radical climate activism efforts, saying the world has “about seven, eight years” to cut fossil fuel consumption in half.

She also said “poor people of color” as well as populations in the southern hemisphere will be hit hardest by global warming.

“It is a tragedy that we have to absolutely stop. We have to arrest and jail those men — they’re all men,” she added, according to a Deadline report.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/05/27/jane-fonda-blames-men-for-climate-change-we-have-to-arrest-and-jail-those-men/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I can't stand Madam Clinton's voice and can't stand looking at pictures of Jane Fonda!!!!!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well Ms Fonda, what man forced you to live an energy wasting mansion, drive/ride in gas guzzling cars, jet around the globe in no doubt private jets congregating with other rich liberals who flew in on their own private jets? Maybe when you live in a one bedroom cabin with no running water, gas or electricity and eschew all products made from oil you can preach, until then take your skanky communist hiney and go live with your Viet Cong buddies.

Fonda shouldn't be allowed out let alone speak on Memorial Day weekend.

Offline ScottinVA

The one who deserves to be in prison … no, UNDER the prison … is Hanoi Jane Fonda herself.

The sooner that communist bitch is gone from this earth, the better.