General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence Condemn Pope Francis for “Anti-Catholic” Campaign Against Nuns

(1/2) > >>

mystery-ak:
Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence Condemn Pope Francis for “Anti-Catholic” Campaign Against Nuns

By John Zmirak Published on May 26, 2023
John Zmirak

Sr. Tequila Nastypants, Mother Superior of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, came out swinging at a press event last evening, criticizing Pope Francis for his attacks on conservative religious orders in the Catholic Church:

--- Quote ---Yeah, we poke filthy fun at nuns, and prance around in outrageous costumes doing obscene, sacrilegious things. But Pope Francis has sent in henchmen to interrogate sincere, traditional nuns. Then he closed down their communities, seized their facilities, and essentially turned them out on the street to fend for themselves. We’d never do that. It’s just plain mean.
--- End quote ---

“We don’t want to wipe out Catholic orders of nuns. We’re just a bunch of happy degenerates who want to mainstream sexual perversion,” Nastypants averred.

more
https://stream.org/sisters-of-perpetual-indulgence-condemn-pope-francis-for-anti-catholic-campaign-against-nuns/?utm_source=pocket_saves

bigheadfred:

--- Quote ---We’re just a bunch of happy degenerates who want to mainstream sexual perversion,” Nastypants averred.
--- End quote ---

Thanks for clearing that up.

mystery-ak:
Disgusting....I had a Notre Dame nun in HS...Sister Mary John....a karate/judo enthusiast...I tell you she kept the senior boys on their toes..they were afraid of her...one day I saw her grab one of the boys by his collar and throw him against the lockers..he was a football player.... she was my Home Room Nun and grabbed me one day for chewing gum...*Nancy*, she said...*you owe me a dollar* I paid-up right away...lol

I just wonder what she would say about this...

mystery-ak:

--- Quote from: bigheadfred on May 27, 2023, 07:34:29 pm ---Thanks for clearing that up.

--- End quote ---

Yep...at least he is honest...I guess

Kamaji:
:facepalm2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version