Author Topic: Feds hid JFK film that could prove ‘grassy knoll’ conspiracy: lawsuit  (Read 1182 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Feds hid JFK film that could prove ‘grassy knoll’ conspiracy: lawsuit
By Mary Kay Linge   
May 27, 2023 8:44am

A 60-year-old home movie could finally reveal whether multiple shooters, and not a lone gunman, assassinated President John F. Kennedy – but the federal government has been hiding it for decades, according to an explosive new lawsuit.

The heirs of Orville Nix, a Dallas maintenance man who recorded the moment of Kennedy’s death with his home-movie camera, have tried for years to get his original film back from the government’s clutches.

“It would be very significant if the original Nix film surfaced today,” said Jefferson Morley, author of “The Ghost” and other books about the CIA.

With recent advances in digital image processing, the original film “would essentially be a new piece of evidence,” Morley explained. “There’s a significant loss in quality between the first and second generation” of an analog film like Nix’s.

Nix’s clip, unlike the better known film shot by Abraham Zapruder, was taken from the center of Dealey Plaza as the presidential limousine drove into an ambush on Elm Street in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963.

Orville Nix’s film captured Jackie Kennedy’s frantic chase after a piece of her husband’s shattered skull after a bullet struck his head.
Orville Nix, Sr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU4mAVCprAU&ab_channel=JFKAssassinationTruth

It provides the only known unobstructed view of the infamous “grassy knoll” at the time of the fatal shot – the area where, some researchers claim, additional snipers were concealed.

Nix’s original film was last examined in 1978 by photo experts hired by the House Select Committee on Assassinations.

Based in part on that analysis, the panel concluded that Kennedy “was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy” and that “two gunmen” likely fired at him.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/05/27/feds-hid-jfk-film-that-could-prove-grassy-knoll-conspiracy-lawsuit/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
But who left the bullet on the stretcher?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
I spent a full day exploring Dealey Plaza a few years back, and there is NO way a shooter could have fired at Kennedy without standing on a big ladder to aim over the fence at the knoll, down toward the limo rounding the curve on Elm Street.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online roamer_1

I spent a full day exploring Dealey Plaza a few years back, and there is NO way a shooter could have fired at Kennedy without standing on a big ladder to aim over the fence at the knoll, down toward the limo rounding the curve on Elm Street.

Whatever... the head goes away and back to the left on impact... The back of the skull blown out.

Anyone who has ever killed something with a head-shot can give you the answer.

Online Timber Rattler

Whatever... the head goes away and back to the left on impact... The back of the skull blown out.

Problem with that is, that when you're sitting at both the knoll and Oswald's perch, the limo was rounding a corner, and that shot was not clean, but glancing.  And based on where the limo was (at the third 'X' marked on Elm Street today), there are NO angles that line up with Kennedy's head, except from the depository.  You actually have to go to Dealey Plaza and walk the ground, and visit the depository, to fully understand the terrain and the geometry.  There's no way that shot could have come from the knoll or the storm drain (which is located too far down from where the limo was moving).
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Jack got killed because Bobby couldn't stop crapping in the Kennedy family's organized crime nest.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 04:42:53 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

The Presidential limousine was moving in "drive".

Seems to me that if he is killed instantly (affirmative), there is no brainstem signal to control the 'head' on the shoulders...together with the car moving forward, would "jerk" the head to the left (since as was stated...the road curved)

@roamer_1    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

I still am not convinced that Oswald ever fired a gun on that fateful day, Kennedy or Officer Tippett.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

Problem with that is, that when you're sitting at both the knoll and Oswald's perch, the limo was rounding a corner, and that shot was not clean, but glancing.  And based on where the limo was (at the third 'X' marked on Elm Street today), there are NO angles that line up with Kennedy's head, except from the depository.  You actually have to go to Dealey Plaza and walk the ground, and visit the depository, to fully understand the terrain and the geometry.  There's no way that shot could have come from the knoll or the storm drain (which is located too far down from where the limo was moving).

Don't care what the answer is. What the answer ain't is 'from behind'.
That ain't altogether true - There was more than one shot. just before the kill, you can see him sorta stumble forward, reaching up to grab his own throat... That one was probably from behind... and then the killshot from forward and right somewhere.

Online roamer_1

The Presidential limousine was moving in "drive".

Seems to me that if he is killed instantly (affirmative), there is no brainstem signal to control the 'head' on the shoulders...together with the car moving forward, would "jerk" the head to the left (since as was stated...the road curved)

@roamer_1    :shrug:

@DCPatriot

The motion was slow, ad incidental to a rifle, and your theory still does not explain the EXIT wound being in the back and left. You can see the back of the head disintegrate,

Online Timber Rattler

There was more than one shot. just before the kill, you can see him sorta stumble forward, reaching up to grab his own throat... That one was probably from behind...

Yes, there were three shots.  The first hit a tree branch in the line of fire and deflected across the plaza, landing on the other side and nearly hitting one of the witnesses there.  The second shot struck Kennedy in the throat from behind and then hit Governor Connolly.  In the film you can see Kennedy clutching his throat from that wound.

...and then the killshot from forward and right somewhere.

Impossible, based on the curve of Elm Street and the geometry and layout of the knoll, the fence on top, and the storm drain.  The only thing in front of the limo at that point was the overpass, and nobody saw anything there.  It was only 88 yards from Oswald's perch in the depository to the limo, which was moving away and accelerating in the curve, to the back of Kennedy's head, and Oswald almost missed him.  But the impact was enough to shear off the right top side of his head...what you're seeing in that film is an optical illusion, or else a reflexive movement from that glancing strike.  Having walked that site and lined everything up myself, there is NO WAY Kennedy could have been shot from the front of the limo, especially since it was nearly parallel to the knoll when the third shot struck him as it sped up and moved away.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
There are several vids on YouTube about the assassination I have watched lately. Here is one. Jim Marrs did extensive work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSgC-DtBBiU
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

Impossible, based on the curve of Elm Street and the geometry and layout of the knoll, the fence on top, and the storm drain.  The only thing in front of the limo at that point was the overpass, and nobody saw anything there.  It was only 88 yards from Oswald's perch in the depository to the limo, which was moving away and accelerating in the curve, to the back of Kennedy's head, and Oswald almost missed him.  But the impact was enough to shear off the right top side of his head...what you're seeing in that film is an optical illusion, or else a reflexive movement from that glancing strike.  Having walked that site and lined everything up myself, there is NO WAY Kennedy could have been shot from the front of the limo, especially since it was nearly parallel to the knoll when the third shot struck him as it sped up and moved away.

I don't have to explain how to write off the official report...
In all my years - and I have killed a lot of things with a gun - In all my years NEVER has the momentum of the bullet thrown the head TOWARD me. Always away. Always.

You'll not convince me otherwise. And just because nobody saw anything does not preclude the obvious truth.

Online corbe

There are many advocating that there were as many as 4 shooters. 

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I've spent many hours in Dealy Plaza as well @Timber Rattler , most within a few years of the Kennedy killing, and can tell you with absolute certainty that the story you've been fed is complete BS.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
   I still am not convinced that Oswald ever fired a gun on that fateful day, Kennedy or Officer Tippett.

I'm absolutely sure you are right @corbe Oswald was exactly what he claimed to be - a patsy - and that's why he had to be gotten rid of quickly.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@DCPatriot

The motion was slow, ad incidental to a rifle, and your theory still does not explain the EXIT wound being in the back and left. You can see the back of the head disintegrate,

The attending doctors at Parkland hospital had a LOT to say about Kennedy's wounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLbDuO-Lot0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q1lYifmUXA

Read the comments.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

My money is on Carlos Marcello, New Orleans organized crime boss.

Robert Kennedy had him deported to Guatemala, though he was born in Tunisia to Sicillian immigrant parents, who later immigrated to the United States.  Deportation to Guatemala was a blatant personal insult.

An old school Sicillian boss would not suffer lightly embarassment and insult at the hands of an Irish-American US Attorney General.  He would have a very personal and professional reason to kill JFK to get Bob Kennedy out of DOJ.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1980/02/19/us-vs-marcello/89a46f99-3401-42d4-ae53-2662e0e4dc32/
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

Johnson wanted the WH...no Oswald.  It was our own gov't that took out JFK.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

The attending doctors at Parkland hospital had a LOT to say about Kennedy's wounds.

Read the comments.

Yep... Look at that hole. That's an exit wound.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
My money is on Carlos Marcello, New Orleans organized crime boss.

Robert Kennedy had him deported to Guatemala, though he was born in Tunisia to Sicillian immigrant parents, who later immigrated to the United States.  Deportation to Guatemala was a blatant personal insult.

An old school Sicillian boss would not suffer lightly embarassment and insult at the hands of an Irish-American US Attorney General.  He would have a very personal and professional reason to kill JFK to get Bob Kennedy out of DOJ.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1980/02/19/us-vs-marcello/89a46f99-3401-42d4-ae53-2662e0e4dc32/
My money is on the Banksters. We'd been borrowing money at interest from the Federal Reserve cartel, and Kennedy had issued direct debt in the form of United States' Notes. No interest, a note on the full faith and credit of the United States, and not payable in silver like the Silver Certificates.   If that had kept up, think of the interest on the national debt that would not have been collected ($475 billion in FY 2022 alone).
It would have also put a damper on the willingness to issue debt, to keep inflation under control.

Added to the M.I.C. desire to keep the money flowing, especially after years of feeding at the war trough worldwide and in Korea, Kennedy's plan to withdraw from SE Asia likely won him no buddies there--because, ultimately, the banksters rake it in during a war (war  debt), and the M.I.C. makes bank.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis