Author Topic: Biden's Coalition Cracks, Top Democrats Beginning to Doubt White House  (Read 473 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Biden's Coalition Cracks, Top Democrats Beginning to Doubt White House
Jack Davis, The Western Journal   By Jack Davis, The Western Journal
Published May 26, 2023 at 5:55pm

As negotiations over raising the nation’s debt limit drag on, House Democrats are becoming worried that President Joe Biden could produce a deal that is a disaster for them.

According to Punchbowl News, which cited Democratic Rep. Susan Wild of Pennsylvania as an example, moderates representing potential swing-seat districts worry that whatever Biden is cooking up will burn them at the polls next year.

An unnamed Democratic aide vented that Democrats may not feel obligated to back whatever agreement Biden reaches with House Speaker Kevin McCarthy.

Democratic Rep. Pramila Jayapal of Washington, chairwoman of the Progressive Caucus, said House Democrats need a voice in whatever Biden agrees to, implying they are left in the dark about what’s taking shape, according to NBC.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/bidens-coalition-cracks-top-democrats-beginning-doubt-white-house
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As democrats has shown us many times in the past, after democrats get their way, they will blame shift everything they accomplished onto the Republicans or declare both parties are equally to blame the same.  The convenient fool postures this is the very first that play has been done.  Ignore the braying of this stooge ass.
 :smokin: :whistle: :smokin:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 05:26:12 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Uh-oh, someone didn't get their 'dividend' check...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Dey jist ain't NO fool-in da top Dims,iz dere?

I spect sumwon didun pay dem dey cut ob da actun.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

Dey jist ain't NO fool-in da top Dims,iz dere?

I spect sumwon didun pay dem dey cut ob da actun.
Let's put it this way. If they are just figuring this out, it must have sucked to get to school after the short bus every day...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Let's put it this way. If they are just figuring this out, it must have sucked to get to school after the short bus every day...

@Smokin Joe

This is all a part of the "play" someone wrote. Some of the Dims will suddenly decide that Biden is a retard that will hurt their re-election chances,so they will make a big display out of pretending to not support him.

Some prominent alleged tv news reporters will suddenly discover this story,claim they didn't know this,and throw their support behind the "rebels".

This will have the effect of partially nullifying any similar charges the RNC might make,and MAYBE prevent them from going "full metal jacket news reports" against those vulnerable Dims.

At the last minute,when it is really too late for the RNC to mount a campaign against  the DNC candidate,Biden's handlers will announce he is stepping down due to health reasons at roughly the same time the RNC announces all criminal charges against him will be dropped due to his deteriorating health and as well as to show the voters that the RNC has compassion for those suffering under similar afflictions.

It will be an absolute coinkydink  that all this happens too late for the alleged Republicans to mount a serious campaign against Dim candidates.

"And the beat goes on,and the beat goes on. Loddy doody day,loddy doddy deet".

Online Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

This is all a part of the "play" someone wrote. Some of the Dims will suddenly decide that Biden is a retard that will hurt their re-election chances,so they will make a big display out of pretending to not support him.

Some prominent alleged tv news reporters will suddenly discover this story,claim they didn't know this,and throw their support behind the "rebels".

This will have the effect of partially nullifying any similar charges the RNC might make,and MAYBE prevent them from going "full metal jacket news reports" against those vulnerable Dims.

At the last minute,when it is really too late for the RNC to mount a campaign against  the DNC candidate,Biden's handlers will announce he is stepping down due to health reasons at roughly the same time the RNC announces all criminal charges against him will be dropped due to his deteriorating health and as well as to show the voters that the RNC has compassion for those suffering under similar afflictions.

It will be an absolute coinkydink  that all this happens too late for the alleged Republicans to mount a serious campaign against Dim candidates.

"And the beat goes on,and the beat goes on. Loddy doody day,loddy doddy deet".
You may well be right.
It will be a dark horse if that's the case, to throw the opposition research crowd for a loop--unless they correctly anticipate who and have done their homework (unlikely).

Mooch? Schumer? Newsome? Hochul? Witmer? who?

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You may well be right.
It will be a dark horse if that's the case, to throw the opposition research crowd for a loop--unless they correctly anticipate who and have done their homework (unlikely).

Mooch? Schumer? Newsome? Hochul? Witmer? who?

@Smokin Joe

I suspect it will be someone other than those tired old hacks. A new,young,"Hack" with a nice smile and no real flaws that are apparent,other than being selected by the DNC to lead the Dim Party in their quest to "Sovietize" America. I am not familiar enough with  the younger Dim  pols to even make a guess at which one it will be.