General Category > Economy/Business

Pro-Transgender Mom Says Target Caved to Terrorists by Moving Pride Displays

(1/1)

mystery-ak:
Pro-Transgender Mom Says Target Caved to Terrorists by Moving Pride Displays

Neil Munro 27 May 2023

Executives at Target blamed “threats” for their decision to hide their displays of pride products, leading to a pro-transgender mother claiming the executives have caved to “terrorists.”

“I just walked into Target and right behind me here — where you see all these lovely swimsuits — that’s where the pride display used to be,”  Rachelle Lefevre, a left-wing actress who describes herself as a pro-transgender (she/her) with a “non-binary” seven-year-old, said in an Instagram post. She continued:

--- Quote ---And because when some people complained and threw some stuff to the ground — or I don’t know what happened — they have moved to the pride section to the back of the store. … We could do so much better than this. We’re not supposed to negotiate with terrorists. We can do so much better than this.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/almostjingo/status/1661934513294045185

Target’s stock value has dropped in the last week, losing over $9 billion in market value. The crash began when Target’s customers mobilized and began to boycott the front-of-the-store, child-oriented, pro-transgender displays. After the backlash, top executives quickly began to move the displays in some stores.

Executives did not provide any evidence to support the “threats” claim but posted a press release, saying:

Since introducing this year’s collection, we’ve experienced threats impacting our team members’ sense of safety and well-being while at work. Given these volatile circumstances, we are making adjustments to our plans, including removing items that have been at the center of the most significant confrontational behavior.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/27/pro-transgender-mom-says-target-caved-to-terrorists-by-moving-pride-displays/

Kamaji:
Dear Rachelle:

Smokin Joe:
IMNSHO, Target caved to terrorists back when they put in non-binary restrooms.

This latest policy is just an extension of that Stockholm Syndrome of a corporation held hostage by the alphabet set.

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on May 27, 2023, 08:17:14 pm ---IMNSHO, Target caved to terrorists back when they put in non-binary restrooms.

This latest policy is just an extension of that Stockholm Syndrome of a corporation held hostage by the alphabet set.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I'll go to when Target tried the Holiday Tree crap instead of the very traditional historic Christmas Tree. They started crapping on Christians and families way back then, all the rest is just ramping up the assault.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on May 27, 2023, 09:34:37 pm ---Yeah, I'll go to when Target tried the Holiday Tree crap instead of the very traditional historic Christmas Tree. They started crapping on Christians and families way back then, all the rest is just ramping up the assault.

--- End quote ---
The importance being to recognize that hitting some cultural tripwire does not herald something new, but an escalating offensive against the family values that made America strong--regardless of race, creed, or color.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version