Author Topic: CBS News suddenly turns against Biden – a sign that he is being pressured to drop his re-election pl  (Read 129 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 27, 2023

CBS News suddenly turns against Biden – a sign that he is being pressured to drop his re-election plans?
By Thomas Lifson

I was shocked when CBS News aired an interview with the IRS whistleblower who revealed what looks like preferential treatment of Hunter Biden in his tax investigation: “multiple steps that were slow-walked... . It was way outside the norm of what I’ve experienced in the past.”

https://twitter.com/CBSEveningNews/status/1661496139999313921

This more or less broke what has been a legacy media blockade of coverage of the Biden family’s scandalous receipt of millions of dollars from foreign sources and associated tax scandals.

Writing at the AMAC website, Shane Harris compared this to the moment when CBS’s Walter Cronkite turned against LBJ’s prosecution of the Vietnam War

The moment recalls memories of another famous incident of CBS suddenly turning on a Democrat president, when anchor Walter Cronkite broke with Lyndon B. Johnson’s stance on the Vietnam War, an incident that reportedly caused Johnson to remark, “If I’ve lost Cronkite, I’ve lost America.”

That watershed moment came on February 27, 1968, in the midst of the Tet Offensive. As American troops saw heavy casualties, Cronkite broke with the by then well-established media position of toeing the Democrat line and offered a devastating analysis of the U.S. position in Vietnam.

Of course, in the era of broadcast-only television with 3 networks, Cronkite’s nightly audience dwarfed any news coverage of today. But that doesn’t diminish the significance of CBS turning against Biden.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/05/cbs_news_suddenly_turns_against_biden__a_sign_that_he_is_being_pressured_to_drop_his_reelection_plans.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ever since I read that he would be running for re-election,I have been thinking he will drop out at the last minute and be replaced by some radical leftie when there isn't enough time left to expose the new candidate as the Communist he is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!