Author Topic: Los Angeles Dodgers Mocking The Catholic Faith Not Sitting Well  (Read 308 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Los Angeles Dodgers Mocking The Catholic Faith Not Sitting Well

Let’s not forget the full on attack on Christianity by Corporate America, including Bud Light, NorthFace, the US Navy and Major Leage Baseball, as the White House, DOJ, FBI and Main Stream Media are in lock step to promote the Christo-Fascist, America Is Racist narratives
Just as the NAACP and the FBI see Catholics as potential domestic terrorists, Virginia Attorney General Jason Miyares and 19 GOP state attorneys general are demanding answers from the FBI and Justice Department and threatening legal action after a leaked internal FBI memo revealed that the agency had efforts underway to identify and treat Catholics as “potential terrorists.” “Anti-Catholic bigotry appears to be festering in the FBI, and the Bureau is treating Catholics as potential terrorists because of their beliefs,” the AGs wrote to FBI Director Christopher Wray and U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland.Now the Los Angeles Dodgers decided to mock the Catholic faith, prompting CatholicVote.org’s Brian Burch to ask a rhetorical question:

“How important is the Dodgers mocking our Faith to you?

Is this fight really worth it?

Answer: a thousand times YES. And here’s why:

The Dodgers’ decision to honor one of the most flagrantly anti-Catholic hate groups as “Community heroes” is not a blip or just a flash in the pan. It’s a direct attack on all we hold sacred.

They’ve defiled the Holy Eucharist. Mocked the Mother of God. 

Turned our Faith into a sexual fetish.

Dodgers Stadium is now the front line of the civilizational revolution underway. The endless marketing of “PRIDE” and “LOVE IS LOVE” have been exposed as gimmicky slogans for what the gay “rights” movement is really about: destroying the family, faith, and especially the Catholic Church.

Our campaign isn’t some political stunt for attention. It is a full-throated defense of the respect due Catholic nuns and respect for our most sacred beliefs.

And here’s the thing. We know it works.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2023/05/los-angeles-dodgers-mocking-the-catholic-faith-not-sitting-well/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Los Angeles Dodgers Mocking The Catholic Faith Not Sitting Well
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2023, 06:22:49 pm »
For some reason, clicking the url in the OP takes me to a totally different article with a different url. This happens with with the browser I usually use, Vivaldi, and MS' Edge browser.

Anyway, there are a whole lot of Hispanic people, many of whom are Catholics, in the Land of LA. Hopefully the Dodgers see an attendance downturn.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2023, 06:23:41 pm »
For some reason, clicking the url in the OP takes me to a totally different article with a different url. This happens with with the browser I usually use, Vivaldi, and MS' Edge browser.

Anyway, there are a whole lot of Hispanic people, many of whom are Catholics, in the Land of LA. Hopefully the Dodgers see an attendance downturn.

It does the same for me, and I'm using the MS Edge browser.  Very strange.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2023, 06:29:25 pm »
Not working for me either.  :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2023, 06:38:21 pm »
I found the article at the above site but when you click it there it takes you to a whole different article..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2023, 06:47:18 pm »
I found the article at the above site but when you click it there it takes you to a whole different article..

It's very strange.  I went to the main site itself, did a search for "dodgers" from there, and a link to the article came up; however, when I clicked on that link, I got to a different article.

May need to look for a different source.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2023, 07:03:05 pm »
It is a Dead Internet thingy.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2023, 07:04:34 pm »
May Almighty God reward them as they so richly deserve.  :0001:

(Empty stands and dead last in the pennant race would be a nice start).

I know Sister Teresa and a couple more Sisters like her would have waded in and set those folks straight. (Sister T was one of those 'track mounted' nuns...)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis