Author Topic: Florida Prosecutors Seek Death Penalty For ‘Demonic’ MS-13 Gang Member Who Decapitated Uber Eats Dri  (Read 138 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Florida Prosecutors Seek Death Penalty For ‘Demonic’ MS-13 Gang Member Who Decapitated Uber Eats Driver
By Cristina Laila May. 26, 2023 12:00 pm

Oscar Adrian Solis, 30 and Randall Cooke, 59. (Pasco County Sheriff’s Office)

Florida prosecutors are seeking the death penalty for a ‘demonic’ MS-13 gang member who decapitated an Uber Eats driver.

A convicted felon affiliated with MS-13, a street gang formed by Salvadoran immigrants, murdered, decapitated and dismembered a Florida Uber eats driver while he was making a delivery last month.

Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco said the remains of the delivery driver were found in trash bags inside of the MS-13 gang member’s home.

“This is demonic,” Nocco said during a press conference on Tuesday. “What he did was demonic, but at the same time, we couldn’t answer the question ‘Why?’.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/florida-prosecutors-seek-death-penalty-demonic-ms-13/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Biden administration will spare his life.  A conviction and death penalty might keep too many people from invading. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson