Author Topic: Tough to ignore examples as to why the weather can’t be “worse than ever”  (Read 105 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Tough to ignore examples as to why the weather can’t be “worse than ever”
By Joe Bastardi |May 26th, 2023|7 Comments
This is a golden age for people who love weather.

We are experiencing oceanic warming which is influencing weather and temperature patterns.   In the case of the interaction with the tropics and the global weather patterns, truth be told, looking at major precip and SLP patterns and their changes in the last 60 years, it is OPPOSITE of how it’s portrayed.

We all know that lower pressure is inherently more unstable, right?   We all know and love big high pressures to the north and lower pressures to the south right?   Dr. Joel Myers, the founder of ACCU Weather,  had a rule. Lows follow highs. Predict the High you can predict storms.  The biggest storms are when a stubborn high is moving slower than a storm advancing right at it,   It’s common sense.

Now I want you to look at the  GLOBAL SLP of the tropical seasons of the 1950s.  I have the same scaling for the last 10 years below it:

https://www.cfact.org/2023/05/26/tough-to-ignore-examples-as-to-why-the-weather-cant-be-worse-than-ever/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=tough-to-ignore-examples-as-to-why-the-weather-cant-be-worse-than-ever&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=tough-to-ignore-examples-as-to-why-the-weather-cant-be-worse-than-ever
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson