Author Topic: Steve Forbes says Joe Biden will not be the Democratic nominee: 'They cannot have him running'  (Read 110 times)

Offline libertybele

It's not just the economy, it's Brandon's inability to even function!

Steve Forbes says Joe Biden will not be the Democratic nominee: 'They cannot have him running'

While inflation has come down slightly since record highs last year, nearly half of American voters feel President Biden's policies are hurting them and 83% of voters feel the economy is "only fair/poor." On "America's Newsroom" on Friday, Forbes Media chairman Steve Forbes argued that the state of the economy will cost President Biden the 2024 Democratic nomination.

STEVE FORBES: I think what's happening with the economy, even though it's not officially in a recession, it's sort of the economic equivalent of walking pneumonia. Not enough to put you in bed yet, but just dragging you down, draining the energy. I think there is economy fatigue, one thing after another. So, inflation has come down a little bit. Prices are still going up. Wages aren't going up fast enough. There's a feeling the country is adrift. These whole negotiations on the debt ceiling, my goodness! They can't control spending even though it's $2 trillion higher than it was a couple of years ago. People just throw up their hands and say these people are out of control..............

https://www.foxnews.com/media/steve-forbes-says-joe-biden-democratic-nominee-cannot-running
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.