Author Topic: Cambodia: Crocodile farm boss eaten alive after 40 of his own animals ‘pounced’  (Read 787 times)

Offline Kamaji

Crocodile farm boss eaten alive after 40 of his own animals ‘pounced’

By Ben Cost
May 26, 2023

Forty crocodiles killed a Cambodian farmer today while he was attempting to wrangle one of his reptiles.

The “crocodiles pounced, attacking him until he was dead,” Mey Savry — police chief of Siem Reap commune, where the man’s farm was located — told Viral Press of the freak accident.

The 72-year-old victim, named Luan Nam, had reportedly entered the enclosure so he could remove one of the crocs from a cage where it had laid eggs.

Things took a disastrous turn after the beast “attacked the stick” he was using to corral it, “causing him to fall into the enclosure,” according to Savry.

All of a sudden, the reptile shepherd was beset by dozens of the animals, which ripped his body to shreds, leaving the paddock awash in blood.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/05/26/crocodile-farm-boss-dies-after-getting-pounced-on-by-40-of-his-own-animals/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Crocs don't want wranglers with good taste...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Just like Captain Hook!

Online Hoodat

That is hilarious!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

They want them to taste good.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is going to take a big bite out of his profits...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is going to take a big bite out of his profits...
I think he lost his ass...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline berdie

Ever since I read this story...Poke Salad Annie has been playing relentlessly in my head.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Ever since I read this story...Poke Salad Annie has been playing relentlessly in my head.
I had a different one running in my head, feller should've been more like Amos Moses!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7GyLr7Cz2g